Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

UK Features

Best Fall Boots Under $75

By Kimber Antrobus
October 28, 2014 - 9:00pm

I am reluctant to admit it, but the following information wasn't exactly hard for me to come by. Why? Well, because I own a pair of each of these boots. I may or may not have a shoe addiction, which is unnecessary to address at this time. For now, let’s all enjoy the fact that my vast knowledge of shoes is being used for a great cause. Now, you all can have a shoe addiction as well! READ MORE

How To Be The Ultimate Wingwoman

By Lauren Kowalski
October 25, 2014 - 12:08pm

Your friend asks you to be her wingwoman tonight, but you’ve never done that before. What exactly does that mean? Any girl who has ever been a wingwoman knows that if you want the night out to be a win for your friend, you have to know some basics of wingwomanry. Check out these tips to help you become the ultimate wingwoman! READ MORE

The 25 Thoughts You Have While on Tinder

By Rachel Eberhart
October 16, 2014 - 12:00pm

READ MORE

If Disney Princesses Were at UK

By Lauren Kowalski
October 15, 2014 - 2:00pm

Once upon a time in the land of the bluegrass, there lived the University of Kentucky. One day, Disney princesses invaded the campus, taking the school by storm; they definitely made sure we all remembered them well after they were gone. Here are some of their most outrageous stories: • Jasmine incessantly demanded that UK change its mascot from the Wildcats to the Tigers, in honor of her pet, Rajah. On behalf of the University of Kentucky, I would just like to say for the last time, Jasmine, we’re not changing our mascot. We are the UK Wildcats and it’s staying that way. READ MORE

10 Ways To Spot a Girlmance

By Lauren Kowalski
October 11, 2014 - 11:42pm

You all may be asking yourselves: what exactly is a "girl-mance?" Well, it’s basically the girl version of a "bromance," a.k.a a friendship that is so epic, it deserves a name more impressive than "best friends." If you and your best friend aren’t sure if your friendship is awesome enough to be deemed worthy of a girlmance, read below to find out! 1. You have had more profile pictures together than with any of your other friends. Seriously. It gets to a point where people think there’s something wrong if your best friend isn’t in your newest profile picture. READ MORE

The Skin Care Routine for the On-The-Go Girl

By Allie@UK
October 4, 2014 - 10:00am

When rushing from internships to classes to a job, your skin can begin to look oily and dull. We here at Her Campus are excited to share some of our helpful skin care tips for the girl in her 20s! 1. Wash your face before bed…EVERY NIGHT! From early morning exams to late nights out on the weekend, it can be a hassle to make time to wash your face. Although you may feel exhausted, be sure to wash your makeup off before going to sleep. Bacteria buildup from makeup can dry your skin out and cause blemishes. READ MORE

What to Expect When You're Going Out (...to Two Keys Tavern)

By Jessica Shelton
September 24, 2014 - 12:00pm

READ MORE

Jessica’s Declassified Freshman Survival Guide: UK edition

By Jessica Shelton
September 16, 2014 - 10:00am

READ MORE

HC UK re-launches September 16!

By UK Contributor
September 5, 2014 - 11:51am

READ MORE

Stress Free and Healthy: Staying Fit Over Winter Break

By Rachael Gilley
November 25, 2012 - 11:51pm

READ MORE