Meet Campus Cutie Morgan Rhodes!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UK chapter.

Name: Morgan Rhodes
Hometown: Versailles, KY
Graduation Year: December 2012
Major: Journalism
Future plans: Finding a job! Traveling… Graduating in less than a year and I still don’t know exactly what I want to do. Whatever it is, I plan on having fun and being happy.

Favorite thing about UK: UK Basketball!

Relationship Status: Single
Best pick up line: I’d fall for any guy that pulled a, “How you doin’?” like Joey on Friends. I’d be cool with that.
First thing you notice in the opposite sex: Smile! I love pretty teeth.           

Hobbies/Interests: I’m a sports nut. I obviously love basketball, but I even really enjoy the “boring” sports like baseball and golf. I grew up in Texas so I’m a full-hearted Texas Rangers and Dallas Cowboys fan.
Biggest Fear: Snakes or anything else on land that doesn’t have legs… It’s just not right.

Favorite movie: I kind of collect movies, but Remember the Titans is hard to beat.
Favorite TV show: Friends
Favorite color: Blue

Fun fact: I can pop almost anything on my body… Back, wrists, shoulders, ankles, knuckles, knees, hips… And people tend to get really grossed out when I pop my neck.
Life motto: “Do better.” No one is perfect and you can always work towards something. My Papaw used to say it to me all the time!

Sports you play: Basketball
Superstitions: I have to push down on the gas pedal before I start my car… Every time… For some reason I think it makes my tank last longer.

Lauren Conrad is a Print & Online Journalism senior at the University of Kentucky. After graduating UK with a degree in Sociology, Lauren spent two years working in marketing in Cincinnati, Ohio before deciding to move back to Lexington to enroll in UK's journalism program. Born in New Jersey, Lauren moved to the south at a young age and considers herself a southern girl at heart. A proud Wildcat, Lauren enjoys rooting for all UK sports. Always open for new beginnings, Lauren is excited to be a part of the Her Campus team and for whatever new challenges may come her way after graduation!