Jamba Juice Opening!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UK chapter.

Mondays aren’t my favorite day of the week, but Monday, Jan. 30 just got a whole lot sweeter, in a healthy way! 

I know we’ve all seen the development of a Jamba Juice location near campus and have been not-so-patiently awaiting the opening of their front doors!

Well, the day is finally almost here! Jamba Juice is set to open this Monday!

Jamba Juice’s mission is:
To inspire and simplify healthy living for active, on-the-go lifestyles. Which means whether Jamba invites you to sip, bite, give back or create, you’ll be left thinking the same thing: that felt good!

And with drinks that have zero artificial preservatives, trans fat or high fructose corn syrup, Jamba Juice does just that!

So leave for class early Monday morning and stop in Lexington’s new Jamba Juice location!

With so many options to choose from, you may want to check out some of their bevies on their website before you go in!
You can also like the Jamba Juice Lexington Facebook page or follow them on Twitter

Jamba Juice is located in CenterCourt on Upper St. 
Jamba Juice is also set to open a second Lexington location in Fayette Mall this spring.

Lauren Conrad is a Print & Online Journalism senior at the University of Kentucky. After graduating UK with a degree in Sociology, Lauren spent two years working in marketing in Cincinnati, Ohio before deciding to move back to Lexington to enroll in UK's journalism program. Born in New Jersey, Lauren moved to the south at a young age and considers herself a southern girl at heart. A proud Wildcat, Lauren enjoys rooting for all UK sports. Always open for new beginnings, Lauren is excited to be a part of the Her Campus team and for whatever new challenges may come her way after graduation!