wolfgang hasselmann TwLGzTFFFio unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
wolfgang hasselmann TwLGzTFFFio unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

It’s a bird… It’s a plane… It’s Evan Adams!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UK chapter.

Name: Evan AdamsAge: 19Major: Kinesiology/Pre-MedHometown: Lexington, Ky.Height: 5′ 10″Relationship Status: SingleFavorite Movie: Dead Poets SocietyFavorite Song: “Keep Your Eyes Open” – NEEDTOBREATHEFavorite Food: Trail mixIdeal First Date: Driving country roads until sunset, then watching it at this place I know of and talking under the stars for hours.Favorite Female Celebrity: Rachel McAdamsDescribe yourself using five words: A man on a mission.Where’s one place you’d like to visit? IrelandWhat’s the most romantic thing you’ve ever done for a girl? I wrote this girl letters every day for like 3 months because we only saw each other every so often. But, as far as a one-timeromantic thing, I wrote a poem to a girl I was very fond of and read it to her to ask her to be my girlfriend. Pretty cheesy.What’s your biggest fear? Giving blood makes me nervous, but I know it’s for a great cause so I get over it. Needles aren’t my favorite.Who’s your role model? Jesus ChristIf you had one super power what would it be? The ability to fly, no questions asked.If you found a genie and had to make three wishes what would they be? Assuming I couldn’t wish for world peace or the girl of my dreams to fall in love with me, I’d wish for… 1.) Musical abilities (sing, play guitar). 2.) Enough money to fund trips for myself and others to serve abroad. 3.) The ability to fly, haha.If you were the ruler of your own country what would be the first law you would introduce? A national holiday devoted solely to teachers around the country because they change lives every day.What is one of your favorite quotes? “Aim at Heaven and you will get Earth thrown in. Aim at Earth and you will get neither.” – C.S. LewisHow did you feel when I approached you about being the Campus Cutie? I was shocked, haha. Honestly, I didn’t know there was such a thing and when you approached me about it, I thought it was a joke. I don’t find myself to be anything special, but I am honored and humbled to be a “Campus Cutie.” I appreciate the opportunity to share some of who I am.

"Sam I am," and I LOVE to read. Whether it's Jane Austen's "Pride and Prejudice" or The Mortal Instruments series, I'm always reading. And when I'm not reading, I'm writing; English papers, magazine editorials, you name it! Italian food is my favorite, shoe shopping is my addiction, and I hate cold weather. I'm also a proud member of Slytherin house (we're not all bad, I swear).