How We Made The Summer-To-School Transition Easier, Featuring HC’s Back-To-School Survival Kit

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UK chapter.

Survive the Back-To-School transition with these essential items!

Marshall’s gift card

Shop today for your back-to-school look at Marshall’s! With everything from the latest denim to your new favorite shoes, Marshall’s has everything you’ll need.

Cold-Eeze Cold Remedy

Beat the back-to-school blues (and the inevitable common cold) with Cold-Eeze!

NYC City Proof 24HR Waterproof Eyeshadow & Eye Primer

Waterproof and crease-proof, be sure to try one of these 11 on-trend shades to perfect your fall look. Just twist, glide and go!

She’s The First stickers and tie-dye Cupcake Bake-Off postcards

A nonprofit, this organization provides scholarships to girls in low-income countries. She’s the First focuses on a quality education, including a support system like mentors, tutors and extracurriculars that teach them life skills and leadership. Visit the website today to donate!

Every Day chapter sampler

In the New York Times bestseller published by Penguin Random House, Every Day follows a teen named A, who wakes up every morning in a different body, living a different life. That is, until A meets Rhiannon. From that moment, the rules by which A has been living no longer apply. Because A has finally found someone to love — day in, day out, day after day.

Actually She Can writing contest pamphlets

Inspire change, motivate others, enter the Actually 500 Words Can writing contest today! Five finalists will be read and judged by Cosmopolitan’s editorial team. The participant who submits the most original, articulate and inspiring story will receive $10,000, a two-week residential mentorship program with Allergan and a feature in Cosmpolitan magazine. You can’t beat that, right?

Martha Stewart paint and glitter glue

Love to craft? Well, Marthat Stewart has you covered, from party decorations to dorm room flair. Find products like paper crafting tools, punches, paints and more to make all kinds of beautiful creations!

TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done Sea Salt Spray & Perfectly (un)Done Wave Creation Sea Foam, Palmer’s Cocoa Butter and The Diva Cup

The Perfectly (un)Done Sea Salt Spray has a lightweight formula, to give you sexy, beachy waves. The Perfectly (un)Done Wave Creation Sea Foam creates soft, natural movement ideal for bouncy waves.

Treat dry and cracked skin with Palmer’s Cocoa Butter. The small, lightweight design of the swivel stick is perfect for on-the-go moisturizing.

The Diva Cup is the new sustainable and eco-friendly alternative to traditional feminine hygiene products, from pads to tampons.

Zing Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener and 5-Hour ENERGY Shots

Zing has zero artificial ingredients and zero calories, making it the perfect addition to your favorite foods and drinks throughout the school day. Sprinkle into your coffee, tea or over fruit — or even try it in a homemade smoothie!

Get that extra bolt of caffeine and energy with a 5-Hour ENERGY Shot. Willy T won’t know what hit him!

MZ Wallace Chelsea Tote

Made of a light, soft, durable nylon, the Chelsea Tote won’t tear, rip or stain with normal use. This bag also features MZ Wallace gold hardware and Italian leather accents, all with a signature red edge-dye. It’s the perfect alternative to a backpack when walking around UK’s campus!

"Sam I am," and I LOVE to read. Whether it's Jane Austen's "Pride and Prejudice" or The Mortal Instruments series, I'm always reading. And when I'm not reading, I'm writing; English papers, magazine editorials, you name it! Italian food is my favorite, shoe shopping is my addiction, and I hate cold weather. I'm also a proud member of Slytherin house (we're not all bad, I swear).