Here Comes Ford Smith… “And I Say It’s All Right”

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UK chapter.

Name: Ford Smith
Age: 22
Major: Business Communications
Hometown: Owensboro, Ky.
Height: 6′
Relationship status: Single
Favorite Movie: The Departed 
Favorite Song: “Here Comes the Sun” – The Beatles
Favorite Food: Beef tenderloin
Cats or Dogs? Dogs
Ideal First Date: Sunset dinner overlooking the Eiffel Tower. 
Favorite Female Celebrity: Amanda Seyfried 
Describe Yourself in 5 Words: Happy, confident, loving, humble, motivated. 
Where is one place you would like to visit? Richard Branson’s private island in the Caribbean.  
What’s the most romantic thing you have done for a girl? I once painted an oil painting for a girl, then left it on her doorstep with a dozen roses and chocolates. 
Biggest fear: Regret
Who is your role model? Steve Jobs
If you had one super power what would it be? Probably super intelligence. If you were smart enough, you could just create all the other powers for yourself. 
If you found a genie and had three wishes, what would they be? Everyone in the world would find true happiness, the ability to cure all illness and America would always remain the world’s superpower.
If you were ruler of your own country, what would be the first law you introduced? All small businesses would immediately get the best tax breaks and benefits the country could offer.
What is one of your favorite quotes? The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.”  – I love this quote, because everything we do in life, whatever the investment may be, really is a chance to see an opportunity grow over time and benefit you later in life. 
How did you feel when I approached you about being a Campus Cutie? Truly honored.
Just a small town girl trying to be worth knowing in this world. They say do what you love, so I'm doing that as a writer for HC.
"Sam I am," and I LOVE to read. Whether it's Jane Austen's "Pride and Prejudice" or The Mortal Instruments series, I'm always reading. And when I'm not reading, I'm writing; English papers, magazine editorials, you name it! Italian food is my favorite, shoe shopping is my addiction, and I hate cold weather. I'm also a proud member of Slytherin house (we're not all bad, I swear).