Fedoras, Beanies And Hats… Oh, My!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UK chapter.

Anyone who knows me can attest that I’ve been on an accessories kick for a few weeks. Like, I bought a new purse, wallet, belts (yes, plural) and shoes in one weekend.

After all, the right necklace or the “it” handbag can transform an outfit into an #OOTD.

With Keeneland and horse racing on the mind, I got to thinking: what are the coolest hats for this fall and winter seasons?

After searching a few different websites, I decided I liked Forever 21’s selection the best of all: good quality, but reasonable prices (the perfect combination for us college students).

Scroll through to see my favorites!

Lack of Color Silver Haze Fedora

It’s classy, yet in a not-so-typical neutral color. This hat just screams “Audrey Hepburn.”

Wide-Brim Plaid Fedora

I. Love. This. Hat. With a subtle plaid, this hat will be the perfect standout accessory for any oufit.

Bear Ears Beanie

How cute is this beanie?! It’s super fun and can make a fancy outfit (I’m thinking sequins) more casual.

Stripe-Trim Pom Beanie

Throw on a pair of overalls and your favorite sneakers and you’ll be in the running for Best Dressed, hands down!

Wide-Brim Wool Boater Hat

Army green is going to be a big color this fall (according to me, that is). It’s a very earthy tone, perfect for big sweaters and warm scarves.

Reason Snow Sucks Beanie

This beanie really speaks to me (literally…). Plus, you’ll look cute for this year’s Snowpocalypse!

Picture credits:

www.forever21.com

www.forever21.com

www.forever21.com

www.forever21.com

www.forever21.com

www.forever21.com

"Sam I am," and I LOVE to read. Whether it's Jane Austen's "Pride and Prejudice" or The Mortal Instruments series, I'm always reading. And when I'm not reading, I'm writing; English papers, magazine editorials, you name it! Italian food is my favorite, shoe shopping is my addiction, and I hate cold weather. I'm also a proud member of Slytherin house (we're not all bad, I swear).