Her Campus UK Snapshot

• #FinalsWeekFashion: Enter To Win!

In the next week, send us a picture (tag Her Campus UK on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram) of your favorite Finals Week OOTD. You'll be...

• Finals Week Fashion

During Finals Week, who has the time/energy to put together a cute outfit each morning (that is, if you haven't pulled an all-nighter)? Not...

• Graphic Tee Me, Please

First things first, graphic tees are the realest. If you haven’t upped your tee game for the spring and summer, we here at Her Campus have...

• #Winning March Madness Outfits

Whether you'll be cheering on the Cats from PCB or right here in Lex, throw on one of these #winning outfits for this year's March Madness...

• Jumpsuits: Your New Best Friend

Hey there, collegiettes! If you all are as avid Snapchatters as I suspect (I know I'm guilty), you've probably seen the live feed from New...

• The Best Scarves for the Season

It's the start of spring semester, collegiettes, which can only mean one thing: the return of the eternal debate of whether you should...

• Holiday Shopping

With a #repost from Her Campus , throw on this easy, breezy look when you're out shopping for Christmas presents this holiday! Pair your...

• Walking to Class

With a #repost from Her Campus , try this layered outfit for those long, cold walks to class! Pair your favorite skinny jeans, a warm...

• Winter Layers

With a #repost from Her Campus , here's a layered outfit that's both and will keep you warm! Pair a button-down shirt with a bulky sweater...

• Finals Week

Attention, collegiettes! The semester is drawing to a close, which means Dead and Finals Weeks are almost upon us. And, HerCampus.com has...

• Holiday Party

These ladies, sophomores and juniors at the University of Kentucky, are ready for their annual holiday office party in black, sequined...

• Halloween!

Lauren Kowalski, a sophomore at the University of Kentucky (and also a writer for Her Campus at UK!), was best-dressed on campus this...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style