Her Campus UK Snapshot

• Holiday Shopping

With a #repost from Her Campus , throw on this easy, breezy look when you're out shopping for Christmas presents this holiday! Pair your...

• Walking to Class

With a #repost from Her Campus , try this layered outfit for those long, cold walks to class! Pair your favorite skinny jeans, a warm...

• Winter Layers

With a #repost from Her Campus , here's a layered outfit that's both and will keep you warm! Pair a button-down shirt with a bulky sweater...

• Finals Week

Attention, collegiettes! The semester is drawing to a close, which means Dead and Finals Weeks are almost upon us. And, HerCampus.com has...

• Holiday Party

These ladies, sophomores and juniors at the University of Kentucky, are ready for their annual holiday office party in black, sequined...

• Halloween!

Lauren Kowalski, a sophomore at the University of Kentucky (and also a writer for Her Campus at UK!), was best-dressed on campus this...

• Internship

Presley Rutherford, Sam Rogers and Kirsten Lyvers, students at the University of Kentucky, are ready for their internship in shift dresses...

• Girls' Night Out

Rachel Eberhart, a junior at the University of Kentucky, is ready for Girls' Night Out in a black jumper, cheetah print scarf and crochet...

• UK Basketball Game

Kealy Griffin, Rachel Eberhart and Jonna Tharp, juniors at the University of Kentucky, are ready to cheer on our UK Wildcats in basketball...

• Saturday Morning Coffee Run

Presley Rutherford, a sophomore at the University of Kentucky, is ready for her Saturday-morning Starbucks run in her cowboy boots, bootcut...

• Game-Day Ready!

Presley Rutherford, a sophomore at the University of Kentucky, is game-day ready in her blue top (complete with a white bow!), jean shorts...

• Back-To-School

Abby Martin, a sophomore at the University of Kentucky, is wearing white jean capris, and a fun, flirty, polka dot top. This outfit is both...

• Spotted at UK - Jonathan

Name – Jonathan McLamb Graduation Year – 2016 Hometown – Lexington, KY Major – undecided How would you describe your personal style? –...

• DanceBlue 2012

Help raise money for children with cancer by participating in this year's DanceBlue marathon Saturday, March 3 from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. You...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style