Her Campus UK Snapshot

• #FinalsWeekFashion: Enter To Win!

In the next week, send us a picture (tag Her Campus UK on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram) of your favorite Finals Week OOTD. You'll be...

• Finals Week Fashion

During Finals Week, who has the time/energy to put together a cute outfit each morning (that is, if you haven't pulled an all-nighter)? Not...

• Graphic Tee Me, Please

First things first, graphic tees are the realest. If you haven’t upped your tee game for the spring and summer, we here at Her Campus have...

• #Winning March Madness Outfits

Whether you'll be cheering on the Cats from PCB or right here in Lex, throw on one of these #winning outfits for this year's March Madness...

• Jumpsuits: Your New Best Friend

Hey there, collegiettes! If you all are as avid Snapchatters as I suspect (I know I'm guilty), you've probably seen the live feed from New...

• The Best Scarves for the Season

It's the start of spring semester, collegiettes, which can only mean one thing: the return of the eternal debate of whether you should...

• Holiday Shopping

With a #repost from Her Campus , throw on this easy, breezy look when you're out shopping for Christmas presents this holiday! Pair your...

• Walking to Class

With a #repost from Her Campus , try this layered outfit for those long, cold walks to class! Pair your favorite skinny jeans, a warm...

• Winter Layers

With a #repost from Her Campus , here's a layered outfit that's both and will keep you warm! Pair a button-down shirt with a bulky sweater...

• Finals Week

Attention, collegiettes! The semester is drawing to a close, which means Dead and Finals Weeks are almost upon us. And, HerCampus.com has...

• Holiday Party

These ladies, sophomores and juniors at the University of Kentucky, are ready for their annual holiday office party in black, sequined...

• Halloween!

Lauren Kowalski, a sophomore at the University of Kentucky (and also a writer for Her Campus at UK!), was best-dressed on campus this...

• Internship

Presley Rutherford, Sam Rogers and Kirsten Lyvers, students at the University of Kentucky, are ready for their internship in shift dresses...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style