Her Campus UK Snapshot

• Finals Week

Attention, collegiettes! The semester is drawing to a close, which means Dead and Finals Weeks are almost upon us. And, HerCampus.com has...

• Holiday Party

These ladies, sophomores and juniors at the University of Kentucky, are ready for their annual holiday office party in black, sequined...

• Halloween!

Lauren Kowalski, a sophomore at the University of Kentucky (and also a writer for Her Campus at UK!), was best-dressed on campus this...

• Internship

Presley Rutherford, Sam Rogers and Kirsten Lyvers, students at the University of Kentucky, are ready for their internship in shift dresses...

• Girls' Night Out

Rachel Eberhart, a junior at the University of Kentucky, is ready for Girls' Night Out in a black jumper, cheetah print scarf and crochet...

• UK Basketball Game

Kealy Griffin, Rachel Eberhart and Jonna Tharp, juniors at the University of Kentucky, are ready to cheer on our UK Wildcats in basketball...

• Saturday Morning Coffee Run

Presley Rutherford, a sophomore at the University of Kentucky, is ready for her Saturday-morning Starbucks run in her cowboy boots, bootcut...

• Game-Day Ready!

Presley Rutherford, a sophomore at the University of Kentucky, is game-day ready in her blue top (complete with a white bow!), jean shorts...

• Back-To-School

Abby Martin, a sophomore at the University of Kentucky, is wearing white jean capris, and a fun, flirty, polka dot top. This outfit is both...

• Spotted at UK - Jonathan

Name – Jonathan McLamb Graduation Year – 2016 Hometown – Lexington, KY Major – undecided How would you describe your personal style? –...