Blog

• How To Avoid Regrets

Picture1.png Many people go through life always saying that they can wait, there will be another chance to do something or say what they...

• What's a Hamilton

Picture1.png Over the course of American history, it has been taught that Alexander Hamilton is one of the country's founding fathers, was...

• Summer Bucket List

Picture1.png It’s official, the countdown to summer time has begun! Rest and relaxation is just weeks away. Well, at least for those who...

• Passion vs. Career

Picture1.png As many students prepare to leave for college in the fall, they are asked what seems to be a simple question, which is, “What...

• For Pop, My Grandpa

Picture1.png Grandpa. Or the name I have used my entire life, Pop. To sum up one word to describe exactly who Pop was is impossible. He was...

• So “Slang” is a Language?

tumblr_inline_nbp408EeSM1rs9uv6.png I am a proud speaker of African American English, which is simply a variety of Standard American...

• Do I Love Him? Do I Love Him Not?

Picture1.png A few weeks ago I had one of my friends ask me when the right time to tell someone how you feel about them is. And honestly,...

• Being Single In College

Being single in college isn’t the worst thing in the world – it’s actually awesome. You can do whatever you want and hang out with whoever...

• Letter To My Future Self

picture 2.png Dear future me, First off, I hope all your dreams have become a reality. I know there was so much that you wanted to...

• College is More Than Just Parties

Picture1.png What is college if you don’t party, right? Wrong. Many people think that partying/ drinking in college is a graduation...

• Blankspace

We’re fresh into March, leaving an ever so eventful February behind. This year, the fact that February had an extra day (thanks leap year)...

• Sex and the City

Picture1.png After a long week, my girlfriends and I decided to hook up after I got off the clock. We're kickin' it and catching up from...

• Eccentric Family

Picture1.png In a campus as big as UK, we meet so many peers with different backgrounds. It is kind of like a culture shock. We are not in...

• A Modern “MESS”-age

lar-lubovitch-dvorak-serenade-steven-schreiber.jpg Picture this: a 5’8”, slender, African American, girl with an afro bigger than her,...