Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

UK Archives

Getting Through That Midterm Slump: #HCSurvivalKits

By Sam Rogers
October 20, 2014 - 8:41pm

Okay, so you’re halfway through midterms. You’ve successfully completed two tests and an online assignment… but you have two papers and a project left to go. Walking into the library, you realize it’s only Monday and you have so much to do; how are you going to get through the rest of the week? With the products included in the #HCSurvivalKits, that’s how! From BOGO Chipotle coupon cards to Affinitas Cupcake Panties, these products will help you go from “blah” to “boss,” as you kick your midterms’ butt! Tanda Zap coupon cards READ MORE

Zoe Pittman, Director of Traditions for the Student Activities Board

By Sam Rogers
October 19, 2014 - 12:01am

Homecoming at the University of Kentucky is an week of events students, staff and alumni look forward to every year. As the director of traditions for the Student Activities Board, Zoe Pittman is committed to making sure 2014 is the best yet. Her Campus: What's your major?
Zoe Pittman: Interior Design, with a minor in Business Management and Digital Media. HC: Where are you from?
Z: Atlanta, Ga. READ MORE

Girls' Night Out

By Sam Rogers
October 18, 2014 - 11:51pm

Rachel Eberhart, a junior at the University of Kentucky, is ready for Girls' Night Out in a black jumper, cheetah print scarf and crochet booties. This look is casual and cute! After all, girls just want to have fun!! READ MORE

Kentucky vs. Georgia

By Sam Rogers
October 18, 2014 - 12:35am

Kentucky Wildcats play the Georgia Bulldogs at home!   READ MORE

Ryan Studer: "Not Your Average White Guy"

By Kimber.antrobus
October 18, 2014 - 12:18am

Name: Ryan Studer Age: 22 Major: Business management Hometown: Alexandria, Ky. Height: 6'2 when I'm wearing 4" heels Relationship Status: As single as a $1 bill. Favorite Movie: Forrest Gump Favorite Song: "Imagine" - John Lennon Favorite Food: Salmon fettuccine alfredo Cats or Dogs? Dogs Ideal First Date: N/A READ MORE

The 25 Thoughts You Have While on Tinder

By Rachel Eberhart
October 16, 2014 - 12:00pm

READ MORE

To Stay or Not to Stay: Sam Smith's New Single

By neal.m.querio
October 15, 2014 - 4:00pm

When listening to Sam Smith’s song "Stay With Me," one is torn between weeping for days at his loneliness or scoffing at his desperation to make a one-night stand stay the night. His song speaks to the "hookup culture," something many of us have experienced. Smith points out that it's not the best decision, because you’re still going to be lonely in the morning, even if they do stay the night. READ MORE

If Disney Princesses Were at UK

By Lauren Kowalski
October 15, 2014 - 2:00pm

Once upon a time in the land of the bluegrass, there lived the University of Kentucky. One day, Disney princesses invaded the campus, taking the school by storm; they definitely made sure we all remembered them well after they were gone. Here are some of their most outrageous stories: • Jasmine incessantly demanded that UK change its mascot from the Wildcats to the Tigers, in honor of her pet, Rajah. On behalf of the University of Kentucky, I would just like to say for the last time, Jasmine, we’re not changing our mascot. We are the UK Wildcats and it’s staying that way. READ MORE

Kentucky vs. Mississippi State

By Sam Rogers
October 12, 2014 - 1:08am

Kentucky Wildcats play the Mississippi State Bulldogs at home! READ MORE

UK Basketball Game

By Sam Rogers
October 12, 2014 - 1:00am

Kealy Griffin, Rachel Eberhart and Jonna Tharp, juniors at the University of Kentucky, are ready to cheer on our UK Wildcats in basketball jerseys, sneakers and red lips. With a look that's both flirty and school-spirited, these ladies are ready to watch Kentucky bring home #9! READ MORE