Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

UK Archives

Here Comes Ford Smith... "And I Say It's All Right"

By Kimber.antrobus
October 25, 2014 - 12:38pm

Name: Ford Smith Age: 22 Major: Business Communications Hometown: Owensboro, Ky. Height: 6' Relationship status: Single Favorite Movie: The Departed  Favorite Song: "Here Comes the Sun" - The Beatles Favorite Food: Beef tenderloin Cats or Dogs? Dogs READ MORE

Finals

By Sam Rogers
October 25, 2014 - 12:21pm

Study hard, collegiettes! READ MORE

How To Be The Ultimate Wingwoman

By Lauren Kowalski
October 25, 2014 - 12:08pm

Your friend asks you to be her wingwoman tonight, but you’ve never done that before. What exactly does that mean? Any girl who has ever been a wingwoman knows that if you want the night out to be a win for your friend, you have to know some basics of wingwomanry. Check out these tips to help you become the ultimate wingwoman! READ MORE

Getting Through That Midterm Slump: #HCSurvivalKits

By Sam Rogers
October 20, 2014 - 8:41pm

Okay, so you’re halfway through midterms. You’ve successfully completed two tests and an online assignment… but you have two papers and a project left to go. Walking into the library, you realize it’s only Monday and you have so much to do; how are you going to get through the rest of the week? With the products included in the #HCSurvivalKits, that’s how! From BOGO Chipotle coupon cards to Affinitas Cupcake Panties, these products will help you go from “blah” to “boss,” as you kick your midterms’ butt! Tanda Zap coupon cards READ MORE

Zoe Pittman, Director of Traditions for the Student Activities Board

By Sam Rogers
October 19, 2014 - 12:01am

Homecoming at the University of Kentucky is an week of events students, staff and alumni look forward to every year. As the director of traditions for the Student Activities Board, Zoe Pittman is committed to making sure 2014 is the best yet. Her Campus: What's your major?
Zoe Pittman: Interior Design, with a minor in Business Management and Digital Media. HC: Where are you from?
Z: Atlanta, Ga. READ MORE

Girls' Night Out

By Sam Rogers
October 18, 2014 - 11:51pm

Rachel Eberhart, a junior at the University of Kentucky, is ready for Girls' Night Out in a black jumper, cheetah print scarf and crochet booties. This look is casual and cute! After all, girls just want to have fun!! READ MORE

Kentucky vs. Georgia

By Sam Rogers
October 18, 2014 - 12:35am

Kentucky Wildcats play the Georgia Bulldogs at home!   READ MORE

Ryan Studer: "Not Your Average White Guy"

By Kimber.antrobus
October 18, 2014 - 12:18am

Name: Ryan Studer Age: 22 Major: Business management Hometown: Alexandria, Ky. Height: 6'2 when I'm wearing 4" heels Relationship Status: As single as a $1 bill. Favorite Movie: Forrest Gump Favorite Song: "Imagine" - John Lennon Favorite Food: Salmon fettuccine alfredo Cats or Dogs? Dogs Ideal First Date: N/A READ MORE

The 25 Thoughts You Have While on Tinder

By Rachel Eberhart
October 16, 2014 - 12:00pm

READ MORE

To Stay or Not to Stay: Sam Smith's New Single

By neal.m.querio
October 15, 2014 - 4:00pm

When listening to Sam Smith’s song "Stay With Me," one is torn between weeping for days at his loneliness or scoffing at his desperation to make a one-night stand stay the night. His song speaks to the "hookup culture," something many of us have experienced. Smith points out that it's not the best decision, because you’re still going to be lonely in the morning, even if they do stay the night. READ MORE