Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

UK Archives

Halloween!

By Sam Rogers
October 28, 2014 - 10:16pm

Happy Halloween, collegiettes! READ MORE

Best Fall Boots Under $75

By Kimber Antrobus
October 28, 2014 - 9:00pm

I am reluctant to admit it, but the following information wasn't exactly hard for me to come by. Why? Well, because I own a pair of each of these boots. I may or may not have a shoe addiction, which is unnecessary to address at this time. For now, let’s all enjoy the fact that my vast knowledge of shoes is being used for a great cause. Now, you all can have a shoe addiction as well! READ MORE

Sam Rogers, Campus Correspondent for Her Campus at the University of Kentucky

By Sam Rogers
October 25, 2014 - 11:58pm

Hi, everyone! My name is Sam, and I'm one of the campus correspondents for Her Campus at the University of Kentucky!! Because we re-launched our chapter here at UK this semester, we thought it might be a good idea to introduce ourselves to you all. For the next few weeks, we'll be publishing a special series of "Campus Celebrity," each week featuring a different member of our staff. Get to know us, and send in your nominations; we want to get to know you, too! So, first things first, I'm the realest! READ MORE

Internship

By Sam Rogers
October 25, 2014 - 11:37pm

Presley Rutherford, Sam Rogers and Kirsten Lyvers, students at the University of Kentucky, are ready for their internship in shift dresses in a variety of colors, nude heels and bright lipstick. This look is professional, classy and stylish! With this #OOTD, your skills won't be the only thing to impress your boss!! READ MORE

Here Comes Ford Smith... "And I Say It's All Right"

By Kimber Antrobus
October 25, 2014 - 12:38pm

Name: Ford Smith Age: 22 Major: Business Communications Hometown: Owensboro, Ky. Height: 6' Relationship status: Single Favorite Movie: The Departed  Favorite Song: "Here Comes the Sun" - The Beatles Favorite Food: Beef tenderloin Cats or Dogs? Dogs READ MORE

Finals

By Sam Rogers
October 25, 2014 - 12:21pm

Study hard, collegiettes! READ MORE

How To Be The Ultimate Wingwoman

By Lauren Kowalski
October 25, 2014 - 12:08pm

Your friend asks you to be her wingwoman tonight, but you’ve never done that before. What exactly does that mean? Any girl who has ever been a wingwoman knows that if you want the night out to be a win for your friend, you have to know some basics of wingwomanry. Check out these tips to help you become the ultimate wingwoman! READ MORE

Getting Through That Midterm Slump: #HCSurvivalKits

By Sam Rogers
October 20, 2014 - 8:41pm

Okay, so you’re halfway through midterms. You’ve successfully completed two tests and an online assignment… but you have two papers and a project left to go. Walking into the library, you realize it’s only Monday and you have so much to do; how are you going to get through the rest of the week? With the products included in the #HCSurvivalKits, that’s how! From BOGO Chipotle coupon cards to Affinitas Cupcake Panties, these products will help you go from “blah” to “boss,” as you kick your midterms’ butt! Tanda Zap coupon cards READ MORE

Zoe Pittman, Director of Traditions for the Student Activities Board

By Sam Rogers
October 19, 2014 - 12:01am

Homecoming at the University of Kentucky is an week of events students, staff and alumni look forward to every year. As the director of traditions for the Student Activities Board, Zoe Pittman is committed to making sure 2014 is the best yet. Her Campus: What's your major?
Zoe Pittman: Interior Design, with a minor in Business Management and Digital Media. HC: Where are you from?
Z: Atlanta, Ga. READ MORE

Girls' Night Out

By Sam Rogers
October 18, 2014 - 11:51pm

Rachel Eberhart, a junior at the University of Kentucky, is ready for Girls' Night Out in a black jumper, cheetah print scarf and crochet booties. This look is casual and cute! After all, girls just want to have fun!! READ MORE