5 Must Watch Shows On Netflix

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UK chapter.

Gossip Girls

If you are looking for a show full of drama, this one is for you. It will take you through so many different emotions about who you like and who you don’t and ultimately take over your life. By the end of the show, you will wish you had a Chuck Bass in your life, and you will wish you had a friendship like Serena and Blair. This show is definitely a must watch if you love drama, love, and all things secrets.

Greys Anatomy

This show will make you wish you were in college to become a surgeon, had a friendship like Meredith and Christina, and a love like Derek and Meredith. But, it will also rip your heart out of your chest over and over again because of the many deaths of your favorite characters. It will make you believe in miracles and that everything will be okay with time.

One Tree Hill

One Tree Hill is full of every epic love story you could ever imagine. So, if you want hope that your dream relationship is out there, this show is for you. It gives a very close representation of what high school is like and all of the hardships that go along with it, while tying in a love for basketball. But, it also follows the characters after their high school years into real life. It shows you that there will always be bad times in life, but that good times are always around the corner. It also teaches you to never stop fighting for your dream, because anything is possible if you believe in it.

90210

If you are in the mood to experience the extravagant lifestyle of Beverly Hills teenagers, this show is for you. 90210 follows a group of high society friends and their families through many problems that the average teenager would not ever have to think about experiencing. You get to see all of the drama, love, breakups, and everything else about high school TV shows that we all love. Of course, you have to remember this is a spinoff of the original Beverly Hills 90210, but the new cast is just as awesome as the originals. You might also see some familiar faces!

Lost

This action packed show will always have you on the edge of your seat wanting to watch more. Lost is about a plane that crashes on a deserted island, but the island was more special than they thought. You get to follow a group of people and all of their struggles of trying to stay alive while also trying to get themselves off of the island. This show is full of surprises and will never let you down!

Friday Night Lights

Friday Night Lights follows a coach and his family through all of their trials and tribulations of being a football family. This small town football team works through many hardships to overcome, and eventually reach their goals. This show is full of triumphs and shows that if you work hard, you can achieve anything.

"All you need is faith, trust, and pixie dust."