15 Reasons Why Christmas Time Is The Best Time

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UK chapter.

It’s no question that Christmas is just awesome.

But, if you’re like me, it’s not the holiday that you love the most, but the months leading up to it. The music, the love, the decorations, the smiles — it’s what makes Christmas time the absolute best.

1. You can literally feel all the love and warmth everywhere you go.

2. The twinkling lights are captivating.

3. There is no greater feeling than picking out the perfect Christmas tree with the family.

4. Not to mention, decorating it couldn’t get any better.

5. All of the Christmas decorations are your favorite part.

6. Buying gifts for everyone and imagining the looks on their faces.

7. Hot chocolate and gingerbread. Does it get any better than that?

8. It’s the only time of the year when people actually come together and celebrate, no matter their differences.

9. Giving back is the best feeling in the world.

10.  You never get tired of the same, old Christmas movies being played from November 1 to December 25.

11.  Baking and coloring and creating are all you want to do this time of year.

12.  You can’t even remember what it’s like the months before or after Christmas.

13.  Red and green are a magical combination.

14.  There’s always that Grinch who you just can’t wait to show off your Christmas spirit to.

15. And finally, Christmas time is the best time because you spend months getting to celebrate and prepare for the birth of Jesus!

Picture credits:

www.eatmedaily.com

fun-advisor.com

i.investopedia.com

www.amandadouglasevents.com

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com

happyholidays2016.com

images5.fanpop.com

benjamincampos.com

Lover of the CATS and Law and Order SVU
"Sam I am," and I LOVE to read. Whether it's Jane Austen's "Pride and Prejudice" or The Mortal Instruments series, I'm always reading. And when I'm not reading, I'm writing; English papers, magazine editorials, you name it! Italian food is my favorite, shoe shopping is my addiction, and I hate cold weather. I'm also a proud member of Slytherin house (we're not all bad, I swear).