10 “Falling For Fall” Things To Do In Lexington

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UK chapter.

Check out our bucket list for the last few weeks of fall!!

1. Visit Mathews Garden on the University of Kentucky’s campus. This hidden gem is seriously so cool. You can thank me later.

2. Drive down any back road, literally any of them (just do it; you won’t regret it) to see the beautiful fall scenery. Ugh. ***sigh*** So pretty!!!

3. Go to Red River Gorge or Natural Bridge and take in the natural beauty that autumn brings. It’s seriously awesome!!

4. Visit a farmer’s market downtown at Cheapside Park. There’s no better place to get your pumpkin bread and kettle corn!

5. Attend the annual PumpkinMania at Transylvania University and see the incredible displays of Jack-O-Lanterns. Two thumbs up for those pumpkin creations!

6. Watch performers dance up and down main street to Michael Jackson’s “Thriller.” Just when you thought Lexington couldn’t get any better…

7. Drive by the horse park and take pretty pictures for ~~the gram.~~

8. Survive a trip to Fright Nights. I’m not kidding, I almost didn’t make it out of their Haunted Maze!

9. Enjoy a gorgeous day at Jacobson Park. Seriously, how pretty is that?!

10. Lastly, just enjoy fall, because it’s the greatest season ever and it only comes around once a year ;)  And don’t forget to take lots of artsy pics!! 

Photo credits:

rjscorner.net

Lover of the CATS and Law and Order SVU