This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UIC chapter.
Soap & Glory, Sugar Crush is a one of a kind product. It works well with all skin types and the smell is out of this world!  When people say “love at first sight”, you will feel the same saying “love at first smell”. Soap & Glory was originally founded in the UK. It became very popular there, and is now available in the US, Canada, and Deutsche. 

This product is amazing and will have your skin feeling great! The scrub is perfect, it is not too harsh on the skin and leaves it feeling smooth and super healthy!  It is definetly my favorite out of the lotion and body wash. Once you try this product you are guaranteed to fall in LOVE. 

Are the ingredients natural? Yes! 
What’s inside this product?
– Lime Oil- Lime Tree Blossom Extract
– Almond Oil- Kiwi Fruit Water Juice- Shea & cocoa butters- Coconut Oil
Where can I purchase this product?
-Sephora
-Target (Select Stores)
-Soap & Glory Website 

Raven is sophomore at the University of Illinois at Chicago. She majoring in UIC college of education as an early childhood educator. She dreams of one day teaching in both private and public schools. She has a passion for young people and most importantly patience. During Raven's free time from class she likes to shop, catch up on missed shows and more SHOPPING. Raven is sometimes shy but love meeting new people - ironic!  
UIC Contributor.