This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UIC chapter.

Even though we are constantly surrounded by the city’s landscapes here at UIC, sometimes we take it for granted. Have you taken the time recently to look at the show of lights that brighten the night sky? Have you treated yourself with a romantic walk along the lakeshore? If not, you should plan it into your agenda before the harsh winter arrives!

RHA (the Residence Hall Association) is currently selling $10 tickets for a “City and Lights” bike tour around the night-time beauty of Chicago. The tour will last three hours, as you get the opportunity to take your time viewing the scenery of the skyline as well as some of the most decorative local neighborhoods.

Head to the Rathskeller (by the RHA office on East Campus) at 4:45 P.M. on Thursday, September 29th. You can buy your tickets in advance, for a definite placement, at www.housing.uic.edu/restickets , or stop by the atrium at 4 P.M. to be placed on a wait list for any no-shows.

Being that tickets are only $10, and sell quickly, make sure to apply for yours today! Why not squeeze in some exercise with your fun? Join the Bike Tour and get more involved with Campus Housing programs!