Remanufacture Your Meal at Chuck’s

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UIC chapter.

If you are in quest of a new place to grab food and drinks on your lunch break or after work, you should check out Chuck’s Manufacturing located in the Loop on North Michigan Avenue, situated between the Magnificent Mile and Millennium Park. Chuck’s is a great place to go for a one-on-one date or with a group of friends if you are in the mood for a more lively night out. The space is super chic, with a vibrant and lively atmosphere, decorated with bright, acrylic colors.

The brain behind this hospitality operation is Charles “Chuck” Becker, a business leader of a successful automobile company turned real estate investor. Chuck purchased the Carbide and Carbon building on Chicago’s Michigan Avenue, now the infamous Hark Rock Hotel Chicago. The company expanded from hotels to restaurants after Chuck’s daughter took over his venture. The name “Chuck’s Manufacturing” carries the notion that this complete dining experience offers “manufactured meals” created by “engineers and apprentices,” with a commitment to serve people with the utmost quality and hospitality.

Chuck believed that people are the key to success and that the commitment to providing quality service and the ultimate dining experience is only as good as the people behind it. The adamant initiative to provide quality food and service is proven through the appetizing and unique dishes offered at this establishment. This eatery includes a lunch, dinner, and dessert menu. They serve anything from hummus plates, to shrimp and sea scallops, to signature burgers and wraps, to NY strip steak, all which are full of creative flavor and bold sauces. The dessert menu offers bread pudding and honey cheesecake (yum!), among other decadent treats. Chuck’s full bar happy hour, or as they like to call it “overtime,” is weekdays 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. and features signature drinks, daily specials, and a live DJ. Patrons even have over 100 vodka flavors to choose from to create inventive cocktail concoctions.

Be sure to check out their Facebook and Twitter pages for information about daily specials!

UIC Contributor.