Red Bull THRE3Style World DJ Championships!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UIC chapter.

Red Bull is invading the Chi once again and this time they’re here for the 2015 THRE3Style World DJ Championships – USA North Regionals!  Join Red Bull as some of the world’s hottest DJ’s face off to prove who is the best in the room! DJ Arkitek, Boi Jeanius, Jake Hill, DJ Kwiet Storm, Maddjazz and DJ Metro will battle it out at Concord Music Hall on Thursday, February 5th at 9:00pm

The three judges, Four Color Zack, DJ Hedspin, and Trentino will select one DJ, based on technical ability and crowd reaction, to advance to the Red Bull Thre3style USA Championships in Phoenix, AZ.  Out of the 12 regional winners ultimately one DJ will advance to represent the USA in the 2015 Red Bull Thre3style World DJ Championships in Tokyo, Japan.

Red Bull THRE3Style began as an underground experiment in 2007 in Western Canada and officially went global 5 years ago. Over the years this event has changed the way we look at DJ battles by showcasing the talents from DJ’s across 10 different countries. It is now the world’s largest DJ competition and lucky for us, the USA North Regionals will take place in the Windy City!

For more information on the event and how to RSVP, be sure to visit 2015 Red Bull THRE3Style World DJ Championships

Nicole is a proud city girl born and raised in beautiful Chicago. She is currently a student at the University of Illinois at Chicago as a Business Marketing major and a part of the Women's Line Up Team at Nike Chicago. She loves everything to do with fitness & health, music, urban life, and sports! In her spare time she loves to run, ride her fixie along the lakefront, do yoga, and volunteer! She is a die hard Chicago Bulls fan with a huge sweet tooth. Nicole's dream is to have a career in marketing with a focus in brand management or advertisement and sales promotion.
UIC Contributor.