President’s Blog

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UIC chapter.

Ladies!

Welcome back, the HC UIC team is beyond thrilled to bring you fresh, dynamic pieces to read and follow! We hope to leave you inspired and eager to enjoy Chicago and UIC as your playground- whether that means you spend a semester or a year following our adventures and thoughts. 

This summer a few members of the Her Campus UIC team spent a weekend in NYC soaking up first hand testaments of hard work paying off from leading lady examples such as Seventeen Magazine’s Ann Shoket! We can’t wait to share those fundamentals with you, stay tuned!

x
ceida

Ceida is a third-year student at the University of Illinois at Chicago, studying graphic design with an interest in editorial. She has interned for a fashion photographer, Hesita&Bear (a luxury homeware company) and plans to continue her trek in the visual communications industry. Ceida loves exploring the Windy City, and more importantly: she enjoys showing it off. Her pass times include drinking coffee, thrifting, and listening to old-school Jazz, and photography! She is also a proud member of Phi Sigma Sigma National Sorority.