Planning A Party? Stress No More!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UIC chapter.

This past weekend I celebrated my twenty-first birthday (I know, exciting!). However, the weeks
leading up to this big day were a bit stressful. I had no idea where to celebrate my big night or
where to start looking! Like most of us do, I turned to Google and did a little research. I searched
for fun bars and clubs in the Lincoln Park and Wrigleyville neighborhoods. I found mixed
reviews for most places, making it difficult to decide on a spot. Furthermore, I wasn’t sure which
venues hosted birthdays or offered great wristband deals and drinks specials.

Eventually I stumbled upon Chicago Bar Parties, a party planning service. This site saved me so
much time and trouble! I filled out a simple party request form, and within a couple hours, I was
emailed a list of package options. I chose the party package that best suited what I was going for.
They set me up with the best drink packages and took care of the entire booking process. And it
was free! All I had to do was show up and have a great time. Not bad, right?

This is definitely the go-to service to plan the perfect party. In a few steps, you can narrow down
your search by filling out a quick and easy party request form. Once you submit the form, a rep
gets back to you with a customized series of bar or club options. The criteria are based on event
type, venue style, drink package, location and other accommodations. There’s even an option to
travel in style and request a limousine or party bus! Once you choose a venue and package deal,
they book the party and voilà, you’re ready to go!

So if you’re planning a party, whether it’s your twenty-first birthday, your BFF’s bachelorette
party or just a night out with friends, visit http://www.chicagobarparties.com/ and getting
planning! You can even follow them on twitter @chibarparties to hear about the latest party
scene news, upcoming events and awesome deals. Happy planning!

Ceida is a third-year student at the University of Illinois at Chicago, studying graphic design with an interest in editorial. She has interned for a fashion photographer, Hesita&Bear (a luxury homeware company) and plans to continue her trek in the visual communications industry. Ceida loves exploring the Windy City, and more importantly: she enjoys showing it off. Her pass times include drinking coffee, thrifting, and listening to old-school Jazz, and photography! She is also a proud member of Phi Sigma Sigma National Sorority.