Her Campus UIC Blog

• Simple DIY Halloween Costumes!

Halloween is sneaking up on us and we know that not everyone has the time, or money, to get an extravagant costume this year. We’re here to...

• Terrifyingly Haunted Houses

As Halloween draws closer this Fall, everyone starts thinking about what they’re going to do. What’s Halloween without something scary? We...

• Apple Picking Near Chicago

To make this Fall season even more enjoyable, we suggest gathering up your favorite friends/family and heading out to a seasonal apple...

• Five Books to Read This Fall

All those crisp Fall days when you’re curled up with a cozy sweater and a pumpkin flavored something-or-other would be so much better with...

• Beauty Tips for Healthier Skin

Nothing is better than having healthy, glowing skin! With seasons changing, most of us find our skin being very uncooperative and drying...

• Coconut Magic

Being healthy is a priority for a lot of us, but it’s harder than it seems. Sometimes our food and beauty products are packed with harsh...

• Break Time with Netflix!

Being almost a quarter of the way into the Fall semester, homework has definitely begun to pile up and students are settling into their...

• Out With Summer And In With School

No matter what you do, you cannot avoid the impending transition back into school mode. While it can be difficult to say goodbye to summer...

• Music Blog: Don't Hate, Cultivate

Hello HerCampus readers and welcome back to another school year. What better way to celebrate the abrupt return of academia than a party!...

• Music Blog: 2 Aqueous Albums

With summer swimming along, a double album release of aqueous proportions could not be more fitting. Both Pacific Air’s Stop Talking and...

• DIY Restyling Clothes for Summer

With summer weather finally rolling in, anyone can appreciate the upcoming lack of bulky jackets and itchy sweaters. However, not many...

• Sweetest Cupcakes in Chicago

I’ve gone from Lakeview to Tri Traylor to Downtown, tasting many sweet confections from the most noted bakeries in Chicago. It was a...

• 5 Summer Essentials

Even though the weather doesn’t make it seem so, summer is on its way here! With only three weeks left of the semester, start thinking of...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style