Her Campus UIC Blog

• Steer Away from the Fear of Collapse

Follow the long, twinkling guitar riffs far into the distance, and into the trap where sirens call you with Metric’s “Speed the Collapse.”...

• Music Blog: Girls, We Run This

As the Queen B herself plainly proclaims in the assertive anthem, Run the World (Girls): “girls, we run this.” We can crown veteran...

• 5 Best Mascaras for Your Lashes

“CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara " I have used this mascara for almost four years now and I absolutely LOVE it. I'm always getting...

• Blog Nation

With millions of blogs floating around in cyberspace, it’s hard to find the ones that will appeal to you. There are blogs about everything...

• Beauty Emergency

The internet has allowed us to have the answers to anything at the click of a button. All you need to do is type a few words and Voila! Its...

• Crush 'til Morning

A mild winter and a successful Groundhog’s Day signify that this onslaught of studying will soon be rewarded. Let the bass of “Crush (Prod...

• Pretty Little Things

Someone once said that “life is too short not to surround yourself with beauty”. I could not agree more, but in college having small...

• Song of the Week: “Hurry, Hurry”

This week’s musical musing occurred ironically enough as I was “hurrying” to catch the train to school. Irritable and short of breath, the...

• Push Gravity Down

When changing seasons are dragging you into another semester of school, and into another age, into more drama, more breakups (especially if...

• Our Top 13 Tracks for 2013

Hello readers, and Happy New Year! Now I’m no fortune teller, but I do pride myself in occasionally predicting a hit. To christen this...

• Be Festive and Stay Cute

Use sparkle in moderation- The highlight of the season is gold and sequins. You can wear a beautiful gold sequined skirt with a simple...

• Give a little, get a little

Before you go making your Christmas wish list, be sure to remember that this is, in fact, the season of giving. Think about how you can...

• This Girl is on Fire!

Okay not literally… but she happens to be one of the most influential female R&B artists today! From her soulful voice to her savvy...

• Feel Like Piggin’ Out?!

Last week my boss took my fellow co-workers and me out to lunch. She took us to The Purple Pig, located on the Magnificent Mile. I’ve never...

• 10 Things HC UIC is Thankful for:

10 Things HC UIC is thankful for: 1. Being able to see the Skyline from anywhere. The Sears Tower (Willis Tower, the name change is just...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style