Her Campus UIC Blog

• Music Blog: Midterm Medicine

Hello, HerCampus readers! With midterms approaching and most of you buried under books or pouring that fifth cup of coffee, a brief music...

• DIY for St. Patrick’s Day

Looking for a low-key St. Patrick’s Day? Here are some tips to make your St. Patty’s Day as Irish as you please. Start your lucky day off...

• Music Blog: In Bloom

Yes, the weather outside is frightful. As we approach mid March, still waking up to snow covered, well everything, I’m confident in my plea...

• Steer Away from the Fear of Collapse

Follow the long, twinkling guitar riffs far into the distance, and into the trap where sirens call you with Metric’s “Speed the Collapse.”...

• Music Blog: Girls, We Run This

As the Queen B herself plainly proclaims in the assertive anthem, Run the World (Girls): “girls, we run this.” We can crown veteran...

• 5 Best Mascaras for Your Lashes

“CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara " I have used this mascara for almost four years now and I absolutely LOVE it. I'm always getting...

• Blog Nation

With millions of blogs floating around in cyberspace, it’s hard to find the ones that will appeal to you. There are blogs about everything...

• Beauty Emergency

The internet has allowed us to have the answers to anything at the click of a button. All you need to do is type a few words and Voila! Its...

• Crush 'til Morning

A mild winter and a successful Groundhog’s Day signify that this onslaught of studying will soon be rewarded. Let the bass of “Crush (Prod...

• Pretty Little Things

Someone once said that “life is too short not to surround yourself with beauty”. I could not agree more, but in college having small...

• Song of the Week: “Hurry, Hurry”

This week’s musical musing occurred ironically enough as I was “hurrying” to catch the train to school. Irritable and short of breath, the...

• Push Gravity Down

When changing seasons are dragging you into another semester of school, and into another age, into more drama, more breakups (especially if...

• Our Top 13 Tracks for 2013

Hello readers, and Happy New Year! Now I’m no fortune teller, but I do pride myself in occasionally predicting a hit. To christen this...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style