Her Campus UIC Blog

• 10 Reasons to Study Abroad

Studying Abroad has been mentioned as one of the most worthwhile and rewarding opportunities a college student can experience. It has so...

• Music Blog: A Time to Give Thanks

Hello Her Campus readers, This week’s blog is more of a meditation on where life and music meet. With Thanksgiving approaching, it is...

• Music Blog: The Boys Are Back

IT'S ABOUT TIME. No really. That’s the name of Young the Giant’s first single in 3 years! You may remember their first smash, “My Body” or...

• Simple DIY Halloween Costumes!

Halloween is sneaking up on us and we know that not everyone has the time, or money, to get an extravagant costume this year. We’re here to...

• Terrifyingly Haunted Houses

As Halloween draws closer this Fall, everyone starts thinking about what they’re going to do. What’s Halloween without something scary? We...

• Apple Picking Near Chicago

To make this Fall season even more enjoyable, we suggest gathering up your favorite friends/family and heading out to a seasonal apple...

• Five Books to Read This Fall

All those crisp Fall days when you’re curled up with a cozy sweater and a pumpkin flavored something-or-other would be so much better with...

• Beauty Tips for Healthier Skin

Nothing is better than having healthy, glowing skin! With seasons changing, most of us find our skin being very uncooperative and drying...

• Coconut Magic

Being healthy is a priority for a lot of us, but it’s harder than it seems. Sometimes our food and beauty products are packed with harsh...

• Break Time with Netflix!

Being almost a quarter of the way into the Fall semester, homework has definitely begun to pile up and students are settling into their...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style