Her Campus UIC Blog

• Out With Summer And In With School

No matter what you do, you cannot avoid the impending transition back into school mode. While it can be difficult to say goodbye to summer...

• Music Blog: Don't Hate, Cultivate

Hello HerCampus readers and welcome back to another school year. What better way to celebrate the abrupt return of academia than a party!...

• Music Blog: 2 Aqueous Albums

With summer swimming along, a double album release of aqueous proportions could not be more fitting. Both Pacific Air’s Stop Talking and...

• DIY Restyling Clothes for Summer

With summer weather finally rolling in, anyone can appreciate the upcoming lack of bulky jackets and itchy sweaters. However, not many...

• Sweetest Cupcakes in Chicago

I’ve gone from Lakeview to Tri Traylor to Downtown, tasting many sweet confections from the most noted bakeries in Chicago. It was a...

• 5 Summer Essentials

Even though the weather doesn’t make it seem so, summer is on its way here! With only three weeks left of the semester, start thinking of...

• 5 Ways to Go Green on Earth Day

Here at UIC, we celebrate Earth by devoting an entire month to it. Here are 5 ways you can be green during Earth month! 1.) Better World...

• Music Blog: 2 Songs to Soldier On

HerCampus readers, Need a pick-me-up track to combat the chronic gloom of our Chicago climate? Or how about two? Grab your toughest rain...

• 5 Books to Read This Spring

With spring here and school almost over, a lot of us are about to have much more free time on our hands. Grab one (or all) of these 5 books...

• Music Blog: Destinations

I must credit the sunny city of Tucson, Arizona for my inspiration in writing this week’s article. While our official spring break has come...

• Music Blog: Lolla Lolla La

All the buzz this week seems to lie in the pending lineup for Chicago’s hottest weekend of the summer. I’m of course referring to...

• Beauty Events in Chicago

What could be better to lighten up one of the least favorite days of the week, than makeovers and beauty products? Our city offers many...

• Spring Up Your Wardrobe

Despite the frigid weather we are still having in Chicago, spring is right around the corner! Spruce up your closet this season with these...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style