Her Campus UIC Blog

• 5 Ways to Go Green on Earth Day

Here at UIC, we celebrate Earth by devoting an entire month to it. Here are 5 ways you can be green during Earth month! 1.) Better World...

• Music Blog: 2 Songs to Soldier On

HerCampus readers, Need a pick-me-up track to combat the chronic gloom of our Chicago climate? Or how about two? Grab your toughest rain...

• 5 Books to Read This Spring

With spring here and school almost over, a lot of us are about to have much more free time on our hands. Grab one (or all) of these 5 books...

• Music Blog: Destinations

I must credit the sunny city of Tucson, Arizona for my inspiration in writing this week’s article. While our official spring break has come...

• Music Blog: Lolla Lolla La

All the buzz this week seems to lie in the pending lineup for Chicago’s hottest weekend of the summer. I’m of course referring to...

• Beauty Events in Chicago

What could be better to lighten up one of the least favorite days of the week, than makeovers and beauty products? Our city offers many...

• Spring Up Your Wardrobe

Despite the frigid weather we are still having in Chicago, spring is right around the corner! Spruce up your closet this season with these...

• Music Blog: Midterm Medicine

Hello, HerCampus readers! With midterms approaching and most of you buried under books or pouring that fifth cup of coffee, a brief music...

• DIY for St. Patrick’s Day

Looking for a low-key St. Patrick’s Day? Here are some tips to make your St. Patty’s Day as Irish as you please. Start your lucky day off...

• Music Blog: In Bloom

Yes, the weather outside is frightful. As we approach mid March, still waking up to snow covered, well everything, I’m confident in my plea...

• Steer Away from the Fear of Collapse

Follow the long, twinkling guitar riffs far into the distance, and into the trap where sirens call you with Metric’s “Speed the Collapse.”...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style