Her Campus UIC Blog

• Music Blog: New Year, New Music

2014's rapid approach has sparked my itch for fresh pitch. Time to SCRATCH. I dedicate this blog to 14 shiny and (pretty) new songs to...

• DIY Christmas Gifts on a Budget

Now that the semester is over, we can fully appreciate the holiday season! However, with the holidays comes the sometimes stressful...

• 5 Drinks For Finals Week

Finals week is upon us in the worst way. Good thing we’ve all been studying religiously...or not. Whether you’re done studying or just...

• 10 Best Study Spots at UIC

With finals on the horizon it's important to find a quiet and/or conducive spot of your own to get studying. UIC's large campus offers many...

• How to Find a Winternship

With winter break arriving soon, take the opportunity to build your resume. Winter break is the perfect chance to get some experience in...

• 10 Reasons to Study Abroad

Studying Abroad has been mentioned as one of the most worthwhile and rewarding opportunities a college student can experience. It has so...

• Music Blog: A Time to Give Thanks

Hello Her Campus readers, This week’s blog is more of a meditation on where life and music meet. With Thanksgiving approaching, it is...

• Music Blog: The Boys Are Back

IT'S ABOUT TIME. No really. That’s the name of Young the Giant’s first single in 3 years! You may remember their first smash, “My Body” or...

• Simple DIY Halloween Costumes!

Halloween is sneaking up on us and we know that not everyone has the time, or money, to get an extravagant costume this year. We’re here to...

• Terrifyingly Haunted Houses

As Halloween draws closer this Fall, everyone starts thinking about what they’re going to do. What’s Halloween without something scary? We...

• Apple Picking Near Chicago

To make this Fall season even more enjoyable, we suggest gathering up your favorite friends/family and heading out to a seasonal apple...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style