Her Campus UIC Blog

• Undo These Chains

Standing in the distance Staring Back at me I can see right through You and your damaged soul Your eyes are lifeless Full of this pain and...

• Food Blog: Classic Black Milk Tea

If I were to pick one drink or food that I absolutely cannot give up, it would be bubble milk tea. I love everything about it. To the ratio...

• Come to Me with Bloodlust

SCAR You need me Undying BREAK This flesh you crave Powerless To your want Crawling and itching Screaming for this skin I run but never...

• MAC Paint Pot Review

Let’s face it – on the weekdays, nobody wants to wake up too early to put makeup on. But it’s Fall, and there are so many different looks...

• The First Step to YOUR Journey

The First Step to YOUR Journey As I began my first year of college I was very excited for the new events that would start in my life...

• Dress to Impress

8 AM classes are not fun; that is a fact. After having gone to sleep exhausted at 11 PM the night before, you may be tempted to roll out of...

• Get Mad for Plaids

Many people have different takes on the plaid pattern. Some are big fans of plaid because of the many different ways they have found to style and sport the pattern throughout the year. How do you feel about plaids? Is there a (ooh!) or (aagh!) feeling? If it was either one of those answers I am going to tell you how to incorporate plaid into your wardrobe for this fall and seasons to come.

• Food Blog: Spam Musubi

In honor of the fall season, I decided to make fall themed spam musubi. If you don’t know what spam musubi is, it is a delicious treat that...

• House of Horrors

These screams Scrawled in blood Taunt me- Seeing them everywhere I start to go insane What is real and what is not Round and round I spin...

• Perfect Fall Smoothies

Get excited for fall with festive drinks. Just because summer is gone and the bitter cold days of winter are ahead of us doesn’t mean we...

• Fall Haul from Trader Joe's

If there’s any store that specializes in autumnal vibes, it’s Trader Joe’s. If you’re looking for fall flavors and feelings, it is...

• Fall Essentials

Fall officially began September 22nd, so let’s start dressing for the season. This is a great season because it is not too cold and not too...

• You

The eyes are the window to the soul Your window is blurry But I can see right through It screams to me A life of horror and disease There...

• The Best Foods for Healthy Skin

We all have skin care regimens, and if you’re anything like me, you’ve been tweaking yours to get it just right for years . As effective as...

• Blog: Creamy Baked Chicken Pasta

Are you having one of those days where you are just craving a big bowl of pasta? I love making pasta dishes at home because pasta dishes...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style