Her Campus UIC Blog

• Perfect Fall Smoothies

Get excited for fall with festive drinks. Just because summer is gone and the bitter cold days of winter are ahead of us doesn’t mean we...

• Fall Haul from Trader Joe's

If there’s any store that specializes in autumnal vibes, it’s Trader Joe’s. If you’re looking for fall flavors and feelings, it is...

• Fall Essentials

Fall officially began September 22nd, so let’s start dressing for the season. This is a great season because it is not too cold and not too...

• You

The eyes are the window to the soul Your window is blurry But I can see right through It screams to me A life of horror and disease There...

• The Best Foods for Healthy Skin

We all have skin care regimens, and if you’re anything like me, you’ve been tweaking yours to get it just right for years . As effective as...

• Blog: Creamy Baked Chicken Pasta

Are you having one of those days where you are just craving a big bowl of pasta? I love making pasta dishes at home because pasta dishes...

• T-2 (Trendy and Transitional Boots for the Fall)

As we all know Fall has definitely begun here in Chicago! It’s time to put away those strappy sandals and flip-flops and replace them with those stylish boots that will go perfect with your wardrobe. Whether you like short/tall, light/dark, or suede/leather boots, I’m here to tell you about two of the best transitional boots for Fall 2014 that will keep you “in-style” and also help you transition into the Winter 2014 and Spring 2015.

• Effects of YouTube

Confessions of a fan girl: CRAZY and amazing This YouTube sensation Satirical entity without shame No, this one is different-special A...

• Silent Affirmations

Passing by those I do not know And those I wish to never know A packed bus never fails to amuse So much decay is put on display Dripping...

• Back-to-School Survival Kit '14!

What better way to celebrate the new semester than with a Back-to-School Survival Kit?! Thanks to our lovely Her Campus Nationals team, we...

• Women's Health: RUN 10 FEED 10

What better way to embrace women’s health and female empowerment while giving back to Chicago communities than with an inspiring 10k run?...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style