Her Campus UIC Blog

• The Best Foods for Healthy Skin

We all have skin care regimens, and if you’re anything like me, you’ve been tweaking yours to get it just right for years . As effective as...

• Blog: Creamy Baked Chicken Pasta

Are you having one of those days where you are just craving a big bowl of pasta? I love making pasta dishes at home because pasta dishes...

• T-2 (Trendy and Transitional Boots for the Fall)

As we all know Fall has definitely begun here in Chicago! It’s time to put away those strappy sandals and flip-flops and replace them with those stylish boots that will go perfect with your wardrobe. Whether you like short/tall, light/dark, or suede/leather boots, I’m here to tell you about two of the best transitional boots for Fall 2014 that will keep you “in-style” and also help you transition into the Winter 2014 and Spring 2015.

• Effects of YouTube

Confessions of a fan girl: CRAZY and amazing This YouTube sensation Satirical entity without shame No, this one is different-special A...

• Silent Affirmations

Passing by those I do not know And those I wish to never know A packed bus never fails to amuse So much decay is put on display Dripping...

• Back-to-School Survival Kit '14!

What better way to celebrate the new semester than with a Back-to-School Survival Kit?! Thanks to our lovely Her Campus Nationals team, we...

• Women's Health: RUN 10 FEED 10

What better way to embrace women’s health and female empowerment while giving back to Chicago communities than with an inspiring 10k run?...

• 4 Workouts For a Better You

I have a confession to make. Before coming to college, I was one of the many that was afraid of being a victim of what it is notoriously...

• What is Love

"Love is a fire burns down all that it sees" Indeed, love is a fire Igniting and blazing for an eternity I wish you could see Me the way I...

• The Power

The Power In a daze I’ve never seen her Stop Voices heard in the distance Transfixed She tunes out Over and over Insane Reaching for her...

• Fall Has Just Begun

Everything must go! The family-owned boutique, Le Dress, will be closing on September 28th, 2014. The entire store has marked down prices...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style