Her Campus UIC Blog

• 10 Things To Do This Spring Break

No plans for spring break? Perfect! Here is a list of 10 things that will guarantee you a wonderful break before heading back to campus. 1...

• 5 Ways to Have Sober Fun Over Break

It’s finally spring break and you can’t wait to escape the mounds of schoolwork that has been building up. All of your friends are talking...

• Top 3: Spring Break Must Haves

Are mid-terms stressing you out? Well, I have good news! There are only a few more weeks until spring break starts. While you're on spring...

• The Five Signs of Oncoming Spring

Collegiettes, we’ve made it through the worst of winter. It’s finally March! Of course, while in some places of the world March means the...

• 10 Tips to Surviving the Dorm Life

One thing that worried me the most about coming to college was the living arrangements. Your dorm is your home for eight months and having...

• Erin Condren: Review

Oh, where should I start? I have been so obsessed with the whole “planner organization” thing that has been going around all over social...

• Beauty Review: Skin Care Magic

Mask of Magnaminty, yeah it is a mouthful. Yet, it has to be one of the best masks I have ever used for my skin! Mask of Magnaminty is one...

• The Elephant Pants!

"Comfort that inspires adventure." That's what The Elephant Pants is all about! TEP's mission is to bring comfort in each of their elephant...

• Soap & Glory: Beauty Review

Soap & Glory, Sugar Crush is a one of a kind product. It works well with all skin types and the smell is out of this world! When people...

• Best Valentine's Dates 2015

In honor of Valentine’s Day, I went out and interviewed girls asking what their best Valentine’s Day date was. I’ve only had one Valentine’...

• Your Sexy Valentine's Playlist

Hey girls! With Valentine's Day approaching I just wanted to make sure you guys have a good list of songs to keep in mind for this weekend...

• Perfectly Lonely

Valentine’s day is just around the corner and while most of the lucky taken fishes are busy gushing over their plans with their significant...

• 5 O-M-G Grammy Moments

Music was, is and will always be a huge part of my life, and so it is with great shame that I must admit I forgot about the Grammys until...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style