Her Campus UIC Blog

• Soap & Glory: Beauty Review

Soap & Glory, Sugar Crush is a one of a kind product. It works well with all skin types and the smell is out of this world! When people...

• Best Valentine's Dates 2015

In honor of Valentine’s Day, I went out and interviewed girls asking what their best Valentine’s Day date was. I’ve only had one Valentine’...

• Your Sexy Valentine's Playlist

Hey girls! With Valentine's Day approaching I just wanted to make sure you guys have a good list of songs to keep in mind for this weekend...

• Perfectly Lonely

Valentine’s day is just around the corner and while most of the lucky taken fishes are busy gushing over their plans with their significant...

• 5 O-M-G Grammy Moments

Music was, is and will always be a huge part of my life, and so it is with great shame that I must admit I forgot about the Grammys until...

• Perfecting Your Walking Playlist

So it’s February, and walking to class or to Target or to Coffee Alley kind of sucks. It’s cold out, the wind is crazy, and you’re bound to...

• Movie Review: American Sniper

Movie viewers nationwide were able to hear the legendary American hero story of Chris Kyle. The film displayed the brutal timeline of Chris...

• Domestic Violence Ad: No More

On a more serious note of the Superbowl, No More, a non-profit organization that brings awareness to the issue of sexual assault and...

• Instagram Inadequacies

Over the last few months I’ve found myself uploading less and less onto Instagram. Don’t get me wrong; I look at my feed every day and...

• What Does It Mean?

I am stuck and my heart is jaded Just bring me some peace of mind Ive waited so long Ive waited so long And now here you are I cannot...

• Food Blog: Twice Baked Potato

I love any kind of potato dishes. This potato is fully loaded and everyone will be impressed. The baked potato is creamy, rich, and salty,...

• Finals Survival Kit!

With the fall semester coming to a close, Her Campus Nationals team came to the rescue once again! What better way to help us ace our final...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style