Her Campus UIC Blog

• Food Blog: Twice Baked Potato

I love any kind of potato dishes. This potato is fully loaded and everyone will be impressed. The baked potato is creamy, rich, and salty,...

• Finals Survival Kit!

With the fall semester coming to a close, Her Campus Nationals team came to the rescue once again! What better way to help us ace our final...

• All in Due Time

Hey there Its me again Ive called you Once Twice Too many times And I dont understand Why you ignore me Constantly As if Im not good enough...

• Ice Skating in the City

So as we all know winter time is right around the corner… Well it’s actually at our door we’re Chicago! Home of all four seasons year round. This past Friday, November 14th, 2014 Millenium Park reopened one of many Chicagoans favorite winter time hang out spot, The Millenium Park McCormick Tribune Ice Rink! The Ice Rink will remain open until March 8th, 2015. The best part about this Ice Rink is that it is easy to travel to by transportation, they offer free skating lessons, open 7 days a week including the upcoming holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Day New Year’s Eve and Day), and skating is FREE!

• Multiple Uses for Make Up

If you're running low on a product or on time, here are simple solutions to make the best out of what you have in your make up bag...

• Layering 101: The Basics

I’m an island girl, born & raised, so it goes without saying that I absolutely hate Chicago’s brutally cold winters. Let me tell you, I...

• This is It

Tell me you want this Tell me Im everything you need Tell me Im worth it Tell me I want you to believe Were closer now Can this be for real...

• Food Blog: Classic Black Milk Tea

If I were to pick one drink or food that I absolutely cannot give up, it would be bubble milk tea. I love everything about it. To the ratio...

• Undo These Chains

Standing in the distance Staring Back at me I can see right through You and your damaged soul Your eyes are lifeless Full of this pain and...

• Come to Me with Bloodlust

SCAR You need me Undying BREAK This flesh you crave Powerless To your want Crawling and itching Screaming for this skin I run but never...

• MAC Paint Pot Review

Let’s face it – on the weekdays, nobody wants to wake up too early to put makeup on. But it’s Fall, and there are so many different looks...

• The First Step to YOUR Journey

The First Step to YOUR Journey As I began my first year of college I was very excited for the new events that would start in my life...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style