Her Campus UIC Blog

• 5 O-M-G Grammy Moments

Music was, is and will always be a huge part of my life, and so it is with great shame that I must admit I forgot about the Grammys until...

• Perfecting Your Walking Playlist

So it’s February, and walking to class or to Target or to Coffee Alley kind of sucks. It’s cold out, the wind is crazy, and you’re bound to...

• Movie Review: American Sniper

Movie viewers nationwide were able to hear the legendary American hero story of Chris Kyle. The film displayed the brutal timeline of Chris...

• Domestic Violence Ad: No More

On a more serious note of the Superbowl, No More, a non-profit organization that brings awareness to the issue of sexual assault and...

• Instagram Inadequacies

Over the last few months I’ve found myself uploading less and less onto Instagram. Don’t get me wrong; I look at my feed every day and...

• What Does It Mean?

I am stuck and my heart is jaded Just bring me some peace of mind Ive waited so long Ive waited so long And now here you are I cannot...

• Food Blog: Twice Baked Potato

I love any kind of potato dishes. This potato is fully loaded and everyone will be impressed. The baked potato is creamy, rich, and salty,...

• Finals Survival Kit!

With the fall semester coming to a close, Her Campus Nationals team came to the rescue once again! What better way to help us ace our final...

• All in Due Time

Hey there Its me again Ive called you Once Twice Too many times And I dont understand Why you ignore me Constantly As if Im not good enough...

• Ice Skating in the City

So as we all know winter time is right around the corner… Well it’s actually at our door we’re Chicago! Home of all four seasons year round. This past Friday, November 14th, 2014 Millenium Park reopened one of many Chicagoans favorite winter time hang out spot, The Millenium Park McCormick Tribune Ice Rink! The Ice Rink will remain open until March 8th, 2015. The best part about this Ice Rink is that it is easy to travel to by transportation, they offer free skating lessons, open 7 days a week including the upcoming holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Day New Year’s Eve and Day), and skating is FREE!

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style