Her Campus UIC Blog

• Food Blog: Spam Musubi

In honor of the fall season, I decided to make fall themed spam musubi. If you don’t know what spam musubi is, it is a delicious treat that...

• House of Horrors

These screams Scrawled in blood Taunt me- Seeing them everywhere I start to go insane What is real and what is not Round and round I spin...

• Perfect Fall Smoothies

Get excited for fall with festive drinks. Just because summer is gone and the bitter cold days of winter are ahead of us doesn’t mean we...

• Fall Haul from Trader Joe's

If there’s any store that specializes in autumnal vibes, it’s Trader Joe’s. If you’re looking for fall flavors and feelings, it is...

• Fall Essentials

Fall officially began September 22nd, so let’s start dressing for the season. This is a great season because it is not too cold and not too...

• You

The eyes are the window to the soul Your window is blurry But I can see right through It screams to me A life of horror and disease There...

• The Best Foods for Healthy Skin

We all have skin care regimens, and if you’re anything like me, you’ve been tweaking yours to get it just right for years . As effective as...

• Blog: Creamy Baked Chicken Pasta

Are you having one of those days where you are just craving a big bowl of pasta? I love making pasta dishes at home because pasta dishes...

• T-2 (Trendy and Transitional Boots for the Fall)

As we all know Fall has definitely begun here in Chicago! It’s time to put away those strappy sandals and flip-flops and replace them with those stylish boots that will go perfect with your wardrobe. Whether you like short/tall, light/dark, or suede/leather boots, I’m here to tell you about two of the best transitional boots for Fall 2014 that will keep you “in-style” and also help you transition into the Winter 2014 and Spring 2015.