element5 digital fuZWqL1C2rM unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
element5 digital fuZWqL1C2rM unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

The Perfect Christmas Gift for Each Girl In Your Clique!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UIC chapter.

Are you struggling to come up with gift ideas for your friends? Well, you’ve come to the right place! Find out what special something is the best gift to give each of your friends that is unique to their personality.

The Glamour Girl

Checklist:

• Loves to look polished, put together, and Instagram ready
  • Sometimes may be a bit extra
  • Keeps her make up done, “nails done, hair done, everything did”

If She Had A Theme Song: Fancy by Drake

What to Gift:  Tarteist™ PRO Palette and Lights, Camera, Lashes™ from Tarte Cosmetics are the perfect gifts for your glamour girl. The pro palette consists of 20 different long wearing, seamlessly blending, ultra-pigmented eyeshadow shades! The shades differ from glitzy, like your friend, to colors that are more neutral. The mascara acts “like a push-up bra” for your lashes. The 360° magniLASH wand curls and separates each lash for a naturally defined, clump-free look. Not only does it add, curl, volume, and length, to your lashes, but it also is a great lash conditioner and nourisher with vitamin B.  Plus, all are made with naturally-derived, hypoallergenic, cruelty-free, skinvigorating ingredients. With Tarteist™ PRO Palette and Lights, Camera, Lashes™ from Tarte Cosmetics, she can create Instagram-worthy makeup looks for her, you, and the rest of the crew!

The Fragrance Fanatic:

Checklist:

• Has a large collection of perfumes that range from drugstore to designer.
  • Has a nose that can I.D. almost any scent. 
  • Has an account on Fragrantica.

If She Had A Theme Song: I love your smell by Billy Jenkins

What to Gift: Salted Caramel & Macadamia and Cloudberry & Lychee Blossom Hand Creams from Being fit your fragrance fanatic the best! These Being hand creams smell so delectable that you’ll seriously consider tasting them! Most scented lotions and hand creams often sacrifice hydration for fragrance, but Being does not. Your fragrance fanatic friend will really appreciate having hand creams that not only have a drool-worthy scent but are also uber hydrating.

The Naturalista:

Checklist:

• Prefers everything natural from hair, makeup, and clothes, to food.
  • Avoids chemicals like the plague, prefers holistic methods.
  • Avoids one or more of the following: gluten, meat, animal by-products, preservatives, GMO’s etc.

If She Had A Theme Song: Video by India Arie

What to Gift: Fast Fix for Puffy Eyes Cooling Eye-Revive Gel from Alba BotanicaⓇ is great for a naturalista. Alba BotanicaⓇ creates nourishing body-loving products that are botanically-based and 100% vegetarian, which probably aligns perfectly with your natural friend’s ideas. Thanks to the cucumber, caffeine, and green tea (which are all natural ingredients), the cooling gel revives tired, puffy eyes immediately! This eye gel will come in handy on days when she’s visibly tired but doesn’t want to wear more makeup to cover it (which is probably most of the time as she usually prefers a more natural look).

The Artist:

Checklist:

• Has an active imagination and lots of ideas
  • Is unique in almost every way
  • Creates art. Duh!

If She Had A Theme Song: Work of Art by Demi Lovato

What to Gift: Krazy Glue All-Purpose Singles is a classic gift for your creative friend. Krazy Glue is fast drying and super strong, which is great for many uses, from fixing items to making craft projects. It is able to bind a multitude of things, including wood, glass, ceramics, vinyl, plastic, and even metal! Your artsy friend probably already has some Krazy Glue in her craft kit, but will still appreciate the gift for when she runs out (which will probably be soon after she is done making gifts for everyone).

The Activist:

Checklist:

• Not afraid to voice her opinion.
  • Feminist
  • Empowering

If She Had A Theme Song: I’m Every Woman by Whitney Houston

What to Gift: #ActuallySheCan tanks. These tanks were made of soft, breathable, cotton blend fabrics that come in the colors dark grey, heather grey, and white. But, the best part is that each tank top displays phrases that are as empowering as your friend, so she’ll love them! The #ActuallySheCan tanks were created in partnership with Le Motto who is offering all HerCampus readers a 25% discount. Simply use code “HerCampus” during checkout.

We’re sure that each friend will love their special gift, and hopefully, they will gift you something just as special in return.

Happy Holidays!

UIC Contributor.