The Orchid Boutique Swimsuit Review

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UIC chapter.

Summer time Chi is not exactly here yet collegiettes, but Spring Break is only a few days away! Whether you have plans to leave the city and escape to warmer temps or plan to just kick it back at home, Spring Break is the time to relax! What better way to soak up the sun and chill with your besties than on the beach? If you’re in need of a new swimsuit don’t worry because The Orchid Boutique has tons of designer swimwear for you to choose from!

Two of my personal faves from The Orchid Boutique’s shop are the Orchid Label Poppy Brazilian Blake and Blake Petal Daisy styles! Both swimsuits feature a floral design, something I am obsessed with! They fit perfectly and compliment my athletic frame nicely. Both styles have an underwire and molded cups for support as well as a removable shoulder strap. If you love tops with crisscrossed ties at the back, these swimsuits are perfect for you! The colors are vibrant and have me counting down the days until summer here in Chicago! 

If you love these two swimsuits, be sure to visit The Orchid Boutique’s site as well as their Facebook page for more cute, designer swimsuits! Be sure to also use code, “UICBREAK” when you checkout to receive 15% off! 

Twitter: @orchidboutique

Instagram: @orchidbtq 

Nicole is a proud city girl born and raised in beautiful Chicago. She is currently a student at the University of Illinois at Chicago as a Business Marketing major and a part of the Women's Line Up Team at Nike Chicago. She loves everything to do with fitness & health, music, urban life, and sports! In her spare time she loves to run, ride her fixie along the lakefront, do yoga, and volunteer! She is a die hard Chicago Bulls fan with a huge sweet tooth. Nicole's dream is to have a career in marketing with a focus in brand management or advertisement and sales promotion.
UIC Contributor.