Her Campus UIC Features

• Something to “Talk” About

As collegiates, it is our responsibility to be knowledgeable about groundbreaking ideas involving technology, entertainment, and design...

• Row Away

Laser lights strike like sweet singing vultures in “All the Rowboats,” pecking at your head when the sound of drums accompanies Regina...

• Best Restaurants around Campus

Living in Chicago, we are lucky to have every type of food available to us in a matter of minutes. Around UIC, we are close to Greek Town,...

• Find the Perfect Summer Job

Now that summer break is right around the corner, there will be many job openings for students. Looking for a job or internship can be...

• At Another Standstill

While this time of the semester may have you feeling like you are at a standstill, take time to weigh your options. Make decisions that...

• National Sleep Awareness Week

March 5-11, 2012 School. Work. Gym. These are few of the examples of what many Americans have in their daily schedules besides daily chores...

• A Taste of Something

Do what you want upon hearing the Middle-Eastern/Asian mash-up with the sitar featured in Michael Menert’s (yes, of Pretty Lights) “Sun/...

• Five Closet Essentials

Alex Griparis Every college girls’ closet does not need to be overflowing in order to build the perfect wardrobe. These key pieces are...

• Is it Spring Yet?

Pretty Lights have a way of adding a serious funk to their music, and “Gold Coast Hustle” certainly has been no exception. One moment you...

• Free Comedy Sportz Improv Show

Friday February 24 th at 5:30 p.m. Montgomery Ward Lounge at Student Center East Comedy Sportz is coming back to the University of Illinois...

• Spring Break Alternatives

Even though you’re not going to the Caribbean or some other hot oasis for spring break, you can still enjoy your break and do new and...

• UIC Basketball Game

Need plans for Thursday night? Well, now you have some! Come to the UIC Basketball game at 7:00 P.M. on the 23 rd , for a whole lot of fun...

• Coupon Crazy

The TLC show “Extreme Couponer” has definitely brought to light the benefits of using coupons. People leave the store with four carts with...

• What is a Serving Anyway?

The secret is in your hand! · ½ cup- cupped hand For sauces, pudding or beans · 1 Tbsp- Thumb For Peanut butter, cheese · 1 tsp- tip of...

• Your Passion is Calling You

Glide down a slope of hardened snow upon the first utterance of red, yellow, and purple, in Kathleen Edwards’s, “For the Record.” It’s...

• Get Paid for Taking Notes!

For most people, taking notes in college is a time consuming and daunting task. Over time, the motivation for recording thorough notes...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style