Her Campus UIC Features

• Fashion Guide 101: Fashion Week

It’s here! It’s here!... Actually, it’s almost over, but Fashion week 2012 is what has me on a fashion craze! Thursday, September 6th...

• Inspiration at its Finest

One of the best kept secrets for getting rid stress, if I do say so myself, is to emerge yourself into creativity, take yourself out of...

• President's Blog

Ladies! Welcome back, the HC UIC team is beyond thrilled to bring you fresh, dynamic pieces to read and follow! We hope to leave you...

• Planning A Party? Stress No More!

This past weekend I celebrated my twenty-first birthday (I know, exciting!). However, the weeks leading up to this big day were a bit...

• Something to “Talk” About

As collegiates, it is our responsibility to be knowledgeable about groundbreaking ideas involving technology, entertainment, and design...

• Row Away

Laser lights strike like sweet singing vultures in “All the Rowboats,” pecking at your head when the sound of drums accompanies Regina...

• Best Restaurants around Campus

Living in Chicago, we are lucky to have every type of food available to us in a matter of minutes. Around UIC, we are close to Greek Town,...

• Find the Perfect Summer Job

Now that summer break is right around the corner, there will be many job openings for students. Looking for a job or internship can be...

• At Another Standstill

While this time of the semester may have you feeling like you are at a standstill, take time to weigh your options. Make decisions that...

• National Sleep Awareness Week

March 5-11, 2012 School. Work. Gym. These are few of the examples of what many Americans have in their daily schedules besides daily chores...

• A Taste of Something

Do what you want upon hearing the Middle-Eastern/Asian mash-up with the sitar featured in Michael Menert’s (yes, of Pretty Lights) “Sun/...

• Five Closet Essentials

Alex Griparis Every college girls’ closet does not need to be overflowing in order to build the perfect wardrobe. These key pieces are...

• Is it Spring Yet?

Pretty Lights have a way of adding a serious funk to their music, and “Gold Coast Hustle” certainly has been no exception. One moment you...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style