Her Campus UIC Features

• Money Saving Tips

Now that our bank accounts have undergone a tremendous dent after the holidays, it helps to save money anywhere you can. The little...

• Internet Freedom

There has been a recent uproar concerning two anti-piracy bills, SOPA (Stop Online Piracy Act) and PIPA (Protect IP Act). Many websites,...

• Winter WonderFest at Navy Pier

The holiday season brings about plenty of opportunities to venture out from one’s normal routine of school, work, and the, at times,...

• Occupy Movement

I have met many college students who have voiced strong opinions on why they partake in the nation-wide Occupy movement. On the contrary, I...

• Low Fat Food Options

Even if you eat lots of food low in fat, this does not mean that you automatically lose weight. There is a reason why this is so. An...

• Creative & Cheap DIY Projects

Over winter break, take time to relax, unwind, and let out your creative side with these creative and fun do-it-yourself projects! From...

• Anotha Killa Week

Slip into the fresh scent of ruby red strawberries with “Solid Ground” by Maps and Atlases and the Beatles inspired flute. After all,...

• After Fast Food

The easiest way to break our so called “diet” is through a visit to a fast food restaurant. Going to a drive-through once in a while is ok...

• No Apologies in Space

“I’m Sorry”, said Chuck Bass, the infamous Gossip Girl character, known for proclaiming himself….well, Chuck Bass. His vocabulary is not...

• Old Year’s Resolutions

With the holiday season quickly approaching and 2011 coming to an end, it is easy to throw aside many of the good habits of the year,...

• Just for Tonight

While you’re mentally occupied in Hawaii, ride the gnarly and foamy waves of Washed Out’s “Belong”, and let the recorder-playing street...

• Liven Up your Workout

Looking for a break in your usual exercise routine? Getting bored of the same routine every time you go for a workout? Well, I have the...

• A Klingon Christmas Carol

Dickens’ classic play , A Christmas Carol , gets a new twist with Commedia Beauregard’s presentation of A Klingon Christmas Carol .Written...

• Dreaming with Mu-Mu-Music

The leaves are falling, winter is approaching, and new, refreshing music awaits our ears! With harsh winds approaching Harrison and Halsted...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style