Her Campus UIC Features

• Anotha Killa Week

Slip into the fresh scent of ruby red strawberries with “Solid Ground” by Maps and Atlases and the Beatles inspired flute. After all,...

• After Fast Food

The easiest way to break our so called “diet” is through a visit to a fast food restaurant. Going to a drive-through once in a while is ok...

• No Apologies in Space

“I’m Sorry”, said Chuck Bass, the infamous Gossip Girl character, known for proclaiming himself….well, Chuck Bass. His vocabulary is not...

• Old Year’s Resolutions

With the holiday season quickly approaching and 2011 coming to an end, it is easy to throw aside many of the good habits of the year,...

• Just for Tonight

While you’re mentally occupied in Hawaii, ride the gnarly and foamy waves of Washed Out’s “Belong”, and let the recorder-playing street...

• Liven Up your Workout

Looking for a break in your usual exercise routine? Getting bored of the same routine every time you go for a workout? Well, I have the...

• A Klingon Christmas Carol

Dickens’ classic play , A Christmas Carol , gets a new twist with Commedia Beauregard’s presentation of A Klingon Christmas Carol .Written...

• Dreaming with Mu-Mu-Music

The leaves are falling, winter is approaching, and new, refreshing music awaits our ears! With harsh winds approaching Harrison and Halsted...

• JoJo Performs at Pinktober Event

This past Thursday, November 1, I attended the Pinktober event at the Hard Rock Cafe in Chicago. Teen sensation of our days, JoJo,...

• Did You Get That Pap Smear Yet?

As you may know, it has always been recommended that you have a pap smear done once a year during your annual visit to the gynecologist...

• Halloween Activities

Halloween is upon us! It’s the one holiday that we can dress like crazies, act like crazies, and get away with it without being called a...

• Let’s Raise Some Calves

Calf raises are a great exercise because they can be done anywhere and everywhere. They can be worked in an elevator, dorm room, or on the...

• Songs for a Break-up

Everyone has to go through them. My mother once told me, “You have to go through the weeds to get to the flower.” A break-up brings up many...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style