Her Campus UIC Features

• A Taste of Something

Do what you want upon hearing the Middle-Eastern/Asian mash-up with the sitar featured in Michael Menert’s (yes, of Pretty Lights) “Sun/...

• Five Closet Essentials

Alex Griparis Every college girls’ closet does not need to be overflowing in order to build the perfect wardrobe. These key pieces are...

• Is it Spring Yet?

Pretty Lights have a way of adding a serious funk to their music, and “Gold Coast Hustle” certainly has been no exception. One moment you...

• Free Comedy Sportz Improv Show

Friday February 24 th at 5:30 p.m. Montgomery Ward Lounge at Student Center East Comedy Sportz is coming back to the University of Illinois...

• Spring Break Alternatives

Even though you’re not going to the Caribbean or some other hot oasis for spring break, you can still enjoy your break and do new and...

• UIC Basketball Game

Need plans for Thursday night? Well, now you have some! Come to the UIC Basketball game at 7:00 P.M. on the 23 rd , for a whole lot of fun...

• Coupon Crazy

The TLC show “Extreme Couponer” has definitely brought to light the benefits of using coupons. People leave the store with four carts with...

• What is a Serving Anyway?

The secret is in your hand! · ½ cup- cupped hand For sauces, pudding or beans · 1 Tbsp- Thumb For Peanut butter, cheese · 1 tsp- tip of...

• Your Passion is Calling You

Glide down a slope of hardened snow upon the first utterance of red, yellow, and purple, in Kathleen Edwards’s, “For the Record.” It’s...

• Get Paid for Taking Notes!

For most people, taking notes in college is a time consuming and daunting task. Over time, the motivation for recording thorough notes...

• The 5 Best Online Shopping Sites

The stress of the mall can sometimes be overwhelming, and it can be hard to find exactly what you’re looking for. These 5 sites have the...

• Luzia (A Short Film)

In the local Chicago movie scene, one film garnering recognition is Luzia, an independent short film written and directed by Gustavo Bernal...

• Hopping Galaxies

Air stays true to their ominous piano progressions that lead one into another dimension of darkness, filled with sparkling lights and stars...

• Win a FREE VACATION!

Win a FREE VACATION! As you know, HerCampus is your greatest way to find out about trends in fashion, music, school, and love! With...

• GRAPEFRUIT= STAR FRUIT!

One Grapefruit has more than 100% of the recommended daily intake of Vitamin C. In addition, lycopene, the red pigment that gives fruits...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style