Her Campus UIC Features

• Make The New Year Matter

What I saw all over Twitter and other social media sites on the brink of 2013 kind of made me a little disappointed. I saw so many people...

• Expired and Fabulous

Hello Readers! So sorry to have left you all waiting, but as they say absence makes the heart grow fonder. IT IS FINALLY HERE! Before...

• Taylor Street's Finest

In the heart of Chicago, lies one of the most well known areas of all times, Taylor Street. The busy buzzing street on the UIC campus is...

• Upcoming Spring 2013 Concerts

Class is back in session! Take a night (or two) off this semester and catch one of these must-see upcoming concerts with some friends! Olly...

• Christmas 2012 Party Ideas and More!

It’s the most wonderful time of year and it’s here! The city’s streets are dazzled with lights and stores have festive Christmas trees and...

• Meet "I know Jane"

I Know Jane “Shoes Connecting Our Global Community” By: Jared Petravicious & Simon Tumansky Hey collegiettes! Her Campus UIC is proud...

• Exfoliate With Sugar!

Exfoliating is key to having a healthy looking skin all year round! And it becomes even more essential in the winter since we tend to get...

• Top Ten Dating Tips: UIC Style

So ladies, here we are winding down the last couple of weeks of this Fall semester and for those who were dreaming of meeting their prince...

• Award Winning Outerwear

Cute Scarf? Check. Winter Boots? Check. Fuzzy Hat? Check. Warm Gloves? Check. Hot Chocolate? Warmed and Ready. Just as you open the door...

• Music Midterm: Top 10 Fall Albums

There's nothing I love more than new music. That's why, while parting with summer wasn't ideal, the promise of a semester filled with fresh...

• The Spookiest Halloween Apparel

October has finally begun! Scary movies will be played over and over again on TV, kids will consume piles of candy, and everyone will be...

• Fashion Guide 101: Fall

Happy Fall everyone! I’m hoping there are still some summer birds out there that are not ready for fall, just like I am, but unfortunately...

• Bright Idea: Chicago Ideas Week

Something that every citizen of Chicago needs to know about is Chicago Ideas Week. This is a week long life-changing extravaganza takes...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style