Her Campus UIC Features

• Tea- licious!

Similar to my love for (or addiction to ) coffee is my obsession for tea. A hot cup of tea, matched with some lemon and honey really hits...

• Reorganize Your Closet!

Every girl stands in front of her wardrobe thinking the ever present question, “what should I wear today?” Even though she has every kind...

• Make The New Year Matter

What I saw all over Twitter and other social media sites on the brink of 2013 kind of made me a little disappointed. I saw so many people...

• Expired and Fabulous

Hello Readers! So sorry to have left you all waiting, but as they say absence makes the heart grow fonder. IT IS FINALLY HERE! Before...

• Taylor Street's Finest

In the heart of Chicago, lies one of the most well known areas of all times, Taylor Street. The busy buzzing street on the UIC campus is...

• Upcoming Spring 2013 Concerts

Class is back in session! Take a night (or two) off this semester and catch one of these must-see upcoming concerts with some friends! Olly...

• Christmas 2012 Party Ideas and More!

It’s the most wonderful time of year and it’s here! The city’s streets are dazzled with lights and stores have festive Christmas trees and...

• Meet "I know Jane"

I Know Jane “Shoes Connecting Our Global Community” By: Jared Petravicious & Simon Tumansky Hey collegiettes! Her Campus UIC is proud...

• Exfoliate With Sugar!

Exfoliating is key to having a healthy looking skin all year round! And it becomes even more essential in the winter since we tend to get...

• Top Ten Dating Tips: UIC Style

So ladies, here we are winding down the last couple of weeks of this Fall semester and for those who were dreaming of meeting their prince...

• Award Winning Outerwear

Cute Scarf? Check. Winter Boots? Check. Fuzzy Hat? Check. Warm Gloves? Check. Hot Chocolate? Warmed and Ready. Just as you open the door...

• Music Midterm: Top 10 Fall Albums

There's nothing I love more than new music. That's why, while parting with summer wasn't ideal, the promise of a semester filled with fresh...

• The Spookiest Halloween Apparel

October has finally begun! Scary movies will be played over and over again on TV, kids will consume piles of candy, and everyone will be...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style