Her Campus UIC Features

• The Art of First Impressions

Whether it is a job interview, meeting new friends, or going on a date; with every encounter you have you are evaluated and another person’...

• Tea- licious!

Similar to my love for (or addiction to ) coffee is my obsession for tea. A hot cup of tea, matched with some lemon and honey really hits...

• Reorganize Your Closet!

Every girl stands in front of her wardrobe thinking the ever present question, “what should I wear today?” Even though she has every kind...

• Make The New Year Matter

What I saw all over Twitter and other social media sites on the brink of 2013 kind of made me a little disappointed. I saw so many people...

• Expired and Fabulous

Hello Readers! So sorry to have left you all waiting, but as they say absence makes the heart grow fonder. IT IS FINALLY HERE! Before...

• Taylor Street's Finest

In the heart of Chicago, lies one of the most well known areas of all times, Taylor Street. The busy buzzing street on the UIC campus is...

• Upcoming Spring 2013 Concerts

Class is back in session! Take a night (or two) off this semester and catch one of these must-see upcoming concerts with some friends! Olly...