Her Campus UIC Features

• What is a Serving Anyway?

The secret is in your hand! · ½ cup- cupped hand For sauces, pudding or beans · 1 Tbsp- Thumb For Peanut butter, cheese · 1 tsp- tip of...

• Your Passion is Calling You

Glide down a slope of hardened snow upon the first utterance of red, yellow, and purple, in Kathleen Edwards’s, “For the Record.” It’s...

• Get Paid for Taking Notes!

For most people, taking notes in college is a time consuming and daunting task. Over time, the motivation for recording thorough notes...

• The 5 Best Online Shopping Sites

The stress of the mall can sometimes be overwhelming, and it can be hard to find exactly what you’re looking for. These 5 sites have the...

• Luzia (A Short Film)

In the local Chicago movie scene, one film garnering recognition is Luzia, an independent short film written and directed by Gustavo Bernal...

• Hopping Galaxies

Air stays true to their ominous piano progressions that lead one into another dimension of darkness, filled with sparkling lights and stars...

• Win a FREE VACATION!

Win a FREE VACATION! As you know, HerCampus is your greatest way to find out about trends in fashion, music, school, and love! With...

• GRAPEFRUIT= STAR FRUIT!

One Grapefruit has more than 100% of the recommended daily intake of Vitamin C. In addition, lycopene, the red pigment that gives fruits...

• Food For Your Brain

The phrase "you are what you eat" is true. It turns out that there is some food that has chemicals that go directly to your brain cells...

• No Need for Patience

A sense of urgency is delivered by the highway pursuit sound of Chase and Status’s “Time”, blurring the street lights as you rush by on...

• Money Saving Tips

Now that our bank accounts have undergone a tremendous dent after the holidays, it helps to save money anywhere you can. The little...

• Internet Freedom

There has been a recent uproar concerning two anti-piracy bills, SOPA (Stop Online Piracy Act) and PIPA (Protect IP Act). Many websites,...

• Winter WonderFest at Navy Pier

The holiday season brings about plenty of opportunities to venture out from one’s normal routine of school, work, and the, at times,...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style