Her Campus UIC Features

• President's Blog

Ladies! Welcome back, the HC UIC team is beyond thrilled to bring you fresh, dynamic pieces to read and follow! We hope to leave you...

• Planning A Party? Stress No More!

This past weekend I celebrated my twenty-first birthday (I know, exciting!). However, the weeks leading up to this big day were a bit...

• Something to “Talk” About

As collegiates, it is our responsibility to be knowledgeable about groundbreaking ideas involving technology, entertainment, and design...

• Row Away

Laser lights strike like sweet singing vultures in “All the Rowboats,” pecking at your head when the sound of drums accompanies Regina...

• Best Restaurants around Campus

Living in Chicago, we are lucky to have every type of food available to us in a matter of minutes. Around UIC, we are close to Greek Town,...

• Find the Perfect Summer Job

Now that summer break is right around the corner, there will be many job openings for students. Looking for a job or internship can be...

• At Another Standstill

While this time of the semester may have you feeling like you are at a standstill, take time to weigh your options. Make decisions that...

• National Sleep Awareness Week

March 5-11, 2012 School. Work. Gym. These are few of the examples of what many Americans have in their daily schedules besides daily chores...

• A Taste of Something

Do what you want upon hearing the Middle-Eastern/Asian mash-up with the sitar featured in Michael Menert’s (yes, of Pretty Lights) “Sun/...

• Five Closet Essentials

Alex Griparis Every college girls’ closet does not need to be overflowing in order to build the perfect wardrobe. These key pieces are...

• Is it Spring Yet?

Pretty Lights have a way of adding a serious funk to their music, and “Gold Coast Hustle” certainly has been no exception. One moment you...

• Free Comedy Sportz Improv Show

Friday February 24 th at 5:30 p.m. Montgomery Ward Lounge at Student Center East Comedy Sportz is coming back to the University of Illinois...

• Spring Break Alternatives

Even though you’re not going to the Caribbean or some other hot oasis for spring break, you can still enjoy your break and do new and...

• UIC Basketball Game

Need plans for Thursday night? Well, now you have some! Come to the UIC Basketball game at 7:00 P.M. on the 23 rd , for a whole lot of fun...

• Coupon Crazy

The TLC show “Extreme Couponer” has definitely brought to light the benefits of using coupons. People leave the store with four carts with...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style