NEW 2015-2016 Erin Condren Planner Review

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UIC chapter.

2016 NEW Erin Condren Life Planner

For my new followers, I just want to reiterate how obsessed I am with planners. I have had a planner ever since I was a little girl in elementary school. I absolutely love planning every day and I use it as a tool where I can write down my creative thoughts and scrapbook my life.

If you have not checked out my 2014 edition of the review, here is a link to do so: Erin Condren Review 2014

The Planner:

The cover of the planner is very nicely laminated. It is definitely very sturdy and vibrant in colors. The covers are also interchangeable; therefore, if you get bored of it, you can always purchase a new cover to switch!

Interior:

·      The inside is absolutely colorful and inspirational.

·      Before every month, there is an inspirational quote.

·      Every month is represented by a different color.

·      Depending on the month that you order it, you have the option to purchase the 12 month or 18 month.

·      The life planner has a dual purpose of a scrapbook and planner. 

The new feature in the 2016 planner is that you have a choice between Vertical or Horizontal. I personally enjoy documenting my daily life through a vertical layout so that I can have a huge checklist where it is visible of what I am doing each day. However, I know tons of girls that love the horizontal view, and I think it is awesome that you can customize these little details.

After the monthly and weekly view comes the pocket folder. This is not any flimsy folder. This is a laminated folder that is very sturdy for your stickers, notecards, washi tapes, or anything you decorate with. Next to it is a clear pocket pouch, where Erin Condren includes freebies such as: 3 Referral cards, 3 journaling cards, sticker samples, and a sample coil clip. 

Erin Condren includes several pages of free stickers that will help you plan your events in a colorful manner!

Time for my favorite part: the accessories

There is a bundle you can purchase that includes very handy accessories. One of them is the awesome pens that she has. It writes like a sharpie but the awesome thing about them is that they do not bleed through the pages. I hate it when I write and my pens bleed through. Next are the coil clips. If you have movie tickets or Polaroid photos you can easily place them in your planner with the coil clips. Lastly, you will receive bands and pen holders which will go perfectly for when you travel. 

My favorite part! The sticker books!! This is new to the 2016 planner as well. I love anything gold related, and this sticker book just gives me that giddy feeling back in my younger years when I still collected them. These stickers are like an adult version for those folks that love to decorate their planner. 

Even the boxes that Erin Condren chooses are so cute and match the theme of her planner. I think this planner is worth every penny because it acts as a scrapbook, planner, and a journal all in one. Yes, I agree it is quite expensive but I think it is worth it.

Here is a sample of what I mean by decorating your planner:

For more details of prices visit Erin Condren’s website: Life Planners

Here is my referral link for $10 off (keep in mind you will receive this once you sign up as well): Referral Invite

ENJOY :) 

Jessica Wu is attending the University of Illinois at Chicago as a senior majoring in Accounting. Her expected graduation date will be Fall of 2015. She loves to watch the food network and cook.
Erin is a Communication student at the University of Illinois at Chicago and the President and Editor-in-Chief of UIC's Her Campus chapter. On a daily basis, she can be found making excessive film references and getting overly emotional about superhero TV shows. She has a deep passion for writing, movies, music, good books, and great food, and will gladly talk your ear off about all of the above if prompted to do so.