This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UIC chapter.

Hey there Little,

It’s your big here, the one you’ve been dreaming about. I have the inside scoop on what life will be like with me! Sources say that Big Little Reveal is happening this week and that you’ve been given clues about me, but you still have no idea who I am.  No one said it would be easy finding me, but where’s the fun in that?

Here are some clues of my own:

1.     I’m the one that constantly talked to you, so we would have a connection.

2.     I’m the one who always checked to make sure you were okay that wasn’t one of your pledge sisters or the pledge chair.

3.     I’m the one who found a way to hang out with you at least twice that week if not more.

4.     I’m the one who knew when we first talked that you were meant to be my little.

If my clues and the clues you’ve been given about me still have you clueless, then you’ll just have to find me the day of Big Little Reveal! Don’t worry, I’m the one you’ve been dreaming about and praying was your big. Until you can meet me, here’s a glimpse at what life will be like with me:

1.     There will never be a dull moment between us, since we will always be on an adventure together.

2.     I will always be your partner in crime.

3.     I will stand beside you when no one else will no matter what.

4.     I will be there to guide you and help you when you need me.

5.     I will answer your call even if it’s at 2am and run to your house if you need me.

6.     I will be your shoulder to cry on through your hardest times and find a way to make you smile.

7.     I will always keep my promises and never let you down.

8.     I will love you unconditionally!

You’ve been given clues and a glimpse at life with me, so I know you’re even more anxious to meet me. It won’t be long until we meet, Little!. You’re probably wondering who I am, but that’s a secret I’ll never tell. I’ll see you at Big Little Reveal, Little! You know you love me.

XOXO,

Your Big

Hi I'm Aeja! Junior at UIC and a Pre Nursing Major. I try to write what inspires me, so I hope you enjoy my articles!
Erin is a Communication student at the University of Illinois at Chicago and the President and Editor-in-Chief of UIC's Her Campus chapter. On a daily basis, she can be found making excessive film references and getting overly emotional about superhero TV shows. She has a deep passion for writing, movies, music, good books, and great food, and will gladly talk your ear off about all of the above if prompted to do so.