Live on Campus… Again!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UIC chapter.

Enjoy living on campus this year? Then why not do it again?! If you happened to miss out on room drawings earlier this month, stop stressing. There are plenty of rooms still available to be occupied, all with the potential to make your next school year feel just like home! Stop by 220 SRH (Student Residence Hall) anywhere from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm on Tuesday, April 26th to sign a contract, designate a roommate, or choose a single room to have all to yourself! If this day is still inconvenient for you, never fear, UIC has plenty of more dates after this to secure an open spot. However, the sooner you show up, the better room choice you will be offered! In addition to the benefits of living on campus, every student who signs a housing contract will be eligible to draw from a raffle! Prizes include 1 year of free internet/ cable, 1 month of free housing, an iPad, White Sox / Cubs tickets, Gift Cards to some local hangouts, and many more! Hurry! Sign up to live on campus… again! See http://www.housing.uic.edu/liveoncampusagain/notes.html for more information regarding UIC’s housing policies and procedures! Hope to see you there!