Girl Scout Season!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UIC chapter.
I’m sure you’ve all had your fair share of Girl Scout cookies in the past, and I’m almost certain half of you were even Girl Scouts (I sure was)! Not much has changed since my days of reciting the Girl Scout Promise or the Girl Scout Law…. or me posting up in front of grocery stores and cafe’s to try to sell YOU Tagalongs and Samoas. Here I have two charming 7 year olds pulling out all the stops to sell cookies and cupcakes to students and passerby’s, with all proceeds benefiting needy families in Texas! Proud of you little ladies & future collegiette’s! X
Ceida is a third-year student at the University of Illinois at Chicago, studying graphic design with an interest in editorial. She has interned for a fashion photographer, Hesita&Bear (a luxury homeware company) and plans to continue her trek in the visual communications industry. Ceida loves exploring the Windy City, and more importantly: she enjoys showing it off. Her pass times include drinking coffee, thrifting, and listening to old-school Jazz, and photography! She is also a proud member of Phi Sigma Sigma National Sorority.