Get Paid for Taking Notes!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UIC chapter.

For most people, taking notes in college is a time consuming and daunting task. Over time, the motivation for recording thorough notes wanes, and as a result, performance in class can falter as well. To combat this, students need some sort of reason to stay diligent in their note taking so that they can get the most out of their classes. However, the sheer idea of doing well in class is simply not enough to keep students on task with their note taking. Luckily, there is now another reason to take as detailed notes as possible for your classes. That reason is Notehall.com, a national organization that specializes in hiring note-takers for specific classes and reselling the notes to any student willing to pay for them. Basically, it is offering to pay students for already doing what they should be doing. What could be better motivation than to know that by taking notes in class, you will be furthering your academic growth, while at the same time being paid to do so?

As a part of the better known website Chegg.com, Notehall states that it is “dedicated to ensuring an equal playing field for all students to make the most of their academic career, by providing a forum accessible to all students for the free exchange of intellectual dialogue and information.” So this site is not only beneficial to those hired as note-takers, but for those looking to expand their sources of academic material for their classes.
As a note taker, you simply have to take diligent notes during class and upload them to Notehall. Before exams, you will also need to create a study guide and upload it, but will have better knowledge of the material for doing so. By completing these tasks, the requirements of all students, you are paid a base salary, as well as commissions from any set of notes or study guides you submit.

If you want to get that extra motivation to stay diligent with your notes, or to simply get paid for doing what you already should be doing, then becoming a Note-taker for Notehall is the way to go. To apply, use the following link:
http://www.notehall.com/app/champ845

You already are being attentive in class and are working as hard as you can to be a good student. Why not get paid for