Bubbling over Bath Füze

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UIC chapter.

What do five UIC students in an Entrepreneurship course and a target market of stressed out individuals get you? Bath Füze!

Professor Dale Lichtenstein here at UIC had his students brainstorm, create, and manage their group’s own start-up business from scratch for a real life applicable learning experience.

One group started brainstorming business products/services and established Bath Füze. Providing a relaxing and refreshing product filled with fragrant smells and vibrant colors for students and faculty during bath time is their business operation. Perfect for post-workouts, finals week…actually basically any day, busy or not. Who wouldn’t want to take an hour long bath surrounded by smells such as peppermint, lavender/vanilla, or lemon? That’s the life.

If you love the Lush Bath Bombs or have been wanting to try one, Bath Füze sounds like a great, more economic substitute. From what we’ve heard, it sounds like it would make their customers camp out in their bath tub for endless hours unwinding with a good read. Plus, it’s UIC stamped since it started off here on campus by five students. Not to mention they were complete strangers assigned a business project six weeks ago and now have a tangible product with sale dates coming up!

Their first official sale will be October 1st in Student Center East by the bookstore. Also be on the lookout for sales in the Quad or outside the library!

To stay up to date with sales and news on the development of this company, follow them on Instagram: @bath_fuze and Twitter: @BathFuze

Irais is pursuing a marketing major at The University of Illinois at Chicago. Coming from the small country town of Harvard, Illinois, she knows there's a whole neighborhood left for her to explore. Checking off her bucket list activities is what she does in the afternoons and weekends when she’s not napping. She currently cherishes her vast music playlist, Netflix account, Pinterest boards, and her growing show collection of Chucks and wedges. Catch her trying to Penny board to class.
Erin is a Communication student at the University of Illinois at Chicago and the President and Editor-in-Chief of UIC's Her Campus chapter. On a daily basis, she can be found making excessive film references and getting overly emotional about superhero TV shows. She has a deep passion for writing, movies, music, good books, and great food, and will gladly talk your ear off about all of the above if prompted to do so.