Her Campus UIC Archives

• Denise Hernandez

Denise Hernandez is a Biological Sciences major and an active member of Phi Sigma Sigma national sorority! The former CPC president (...

• The 5 Best Online Shopping Sites

The stress of the mall can sometimes be overwhelming, and it can be hard to find exactly what you’re looking for. These 5 sites have the...

• Genesis Villarreal

Genesis Villarreal is a 20-year-old sophomore at the University of Illinois majoring in Sociology with a concentration in Communications...

• City Roaming

In the early 50s and 60s, Vivan Maier, a noted street photographer roamed the parkways and alleys of Chicago capturing absolutely...

• Luzia (A Short Film)

In the local Chicago movie scene, one film garnering recognition is Luzia, an independent short film written and directed by Gustavo Bernal...

• Hopping Galaxies

Air stays true to their ominous piano progressions that lead one into another dimension of darkness, filled with sparkling lights and stars...

• Win a FREE VACATION!

Win a FREE VACATION! As you know, HerCampus is your greatest way to find out about trends in fashion, music, school, and love! With...

• GRAPEFRUIT= STAR FRUIT!

One Grapefruit has more than 100% of the recommended daily intake of Vitamin C. In addition, lycopene, the red pigment that gives fruits...

• Joe Moscinski

Name: Joe Moscinski Major: Biology Pre-Med Hobbies/Interests: Lifting, Running, Listening to music, camping, partying, wrestling...

• Matthew Sobczak

Matthew Sobczak is a very ambitious person who has the goal of one day climbing Mount Everest by the age 35. He says, “I mean what's the...

• Art Institute

Most of you probably read Alex's ' Money Saving Tips ' article last week, and here are those tips put into action! The Art Institute of...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style