Her Campus UIC Archives

• Spirit Week

Event Date & Time: 
    Mon, 02/18/2013 - 20:00 to Sun, 02/24/2013 - 03:00
  • Blog Nation

With millions of blogs floating around in cyberspace, it’s hard to find the ones that will appeal to you. There are blogs about everything...

• Beauty Emergency

The internet has allowed us to have the answers to anything at the click of a button. All you need to do is type a few words and Voila! Its...

• What is your favorite tv series?

Pretty Little Liars
    0% (0 votes)
    The Big Bang Theory
    33% (1 vote)
    Once Upon a time
    33% (1 vote)
    0% (0 votes)
    Something else
    33% (1 vote)
    Total votes: 3
  • Crush 'til Morning

A mild winter and a successful Groundhog’s Day signify that this onslaught of studying will soon be rewarded. Let the bass of “Crush (Prod...

• Angie Kontodiakos

Name: Angie Kontodiakos Year: Freshman Major: Kinesiology Relationship Status: Single Hometown: Orland Park, IL Extracurricular activities...

• The 2013 Chicago Auto Show

Event Date & Time: 
    Sat, 02/09/2013 - 16:00 to Tue, 02/19/2013 - 04:00
    McCormick Place, 2301 S. Lake Shore Drive, Chicago, Illinois, 60616
  • Mariah Grashoff

What year are you in school and what are you majoring in? Do you have a minor? I am a senior at UIC and I'll will be graduating this...

• Pretty Little Things

Someone once said that “life is too short not to surround yourself with beauty”. I could not agree more, but in college having small...

• Tea- licious!

Similar to my love for (or addiction to ) coffee is my obsession for tea. A hot cup of tea, matched with some lemon and honey really hits...

• Reorganize Your Closet!

Every girl stands in front of her wardrobe thinking the ever present question, “what should I wear today?” Even though she has every kind...

• Song of the Week: “Hurry, Hurry”

This week’s musical musing occurred ironically enough as I was “hurrying” to catch the train to school. Irritable and short of breath, the...

• Andrew Morua

Name: Andrew Morua Year: Sophomore Major: Psychology Hometown: South Chicago Relationship Status : Single Hobbies/Activities: Playing...

• Yasmeen Akashe

What year are you in school and what are you majoring in? This is my third year at UIC but as far as credits go, I'm a senior graduating...

• Push Gravity Down

When changing seasons are dragging you into another semester of school, and into another age, into more drama, more breakups (especially if...

We Recommend

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style