Her Campus UIC Archives

• The 2013 Chicago Auto Show

Event Date & Time: 
    Sat, 02/09/2013 - 16:00 to Tue, 02/19/2013 - 04:00
    Location: 
    McCormick Place, 2301 S. Lake Shore Drive, Chicago, Illinois, 60616
  • Mariah Grashoff

What year are you in school and what are you majoring in? Do you have a minor? I am a senior at UIC and I'll will be graduating this...

• Pretty Little Things

Someone once said that “life is too short not to surround yourself with beauty”. I could not agree more, but in college having small...

• Tea- licious!

Similar to my love for (or addiction to ) coffee is my obsession for tea. A hot cup of tea, matched with some lemon and honey really hits...

• Reorganize Your Closet!

Every girl stands in front of her wardrobe thinking the ever present question, “what should I wear today?” Even though she has every kind...

• Song of the Week: “Hurry, Hurry”

This week’s musical musing occurred ironically enough as I was “hurrying” to catch the train to school. Irritable and short of breath, the...

• Andrew Morua

Name: Andrew Morua Year: Sophomore Major: Psychology Hometown: South Chicago Relationship Status : Single Hobbies/Activities: Playing...

• Yasmeen Akashe

What year are you in school and what are you majoring in? This is my third year at UIC but as far as credits go, I'm a senior graduating...

• Push Gravity Down

When changing seasons are dragging you into another semester of school, and into another age, into more drama, more breakups (especially if...