Her Campus UIC Archives

• Monica Nash

Monica Nash was originally majoring in English Education, but immediately changed her mind when she took a media writing course with Linda...

• When You Comin’ Back Red Ryder?

Showing school spirit at a largely commuter college can be very difficult. Us UIC students have to be resourceful to find ways to plan...

• The Colors of October

Autumn has officially hit the heartland and it's inevitable to be in a happy, humble mood. Take a stroll through one of Chicago's parks and...

• Quick Ab Workout for Your Dorm!

The weather is getting colder and rainier, and it’s time to start wearing more layers. However, who said just because you are covering up...

• Photis Karkalis

Name: Photis Karkalis Age: 19 Hometown: Mount Prospect, Illinois Year in School: Sophmore Major: Business- Accounting Astro-Sign: Taurus...

• Free Cooking Class

Sick of eating in the cafeteria? Running low on money after going out to eat all the time? Why not cook some delicious meals for yourself?...

• RHA

Even though we are constantly surrounded by the city’s landscapes here at UIC, sometimes we take it for granted. Have you taken the time...

• Joe Tascone

Name: Joe Tascone Age: 21 Year in School: Senior Astro-Sign: Aquarius Favorite Color: Green Interests: Biking, Camping, Fishing, Working...

• Her Campus + Intel Breakfast

Her Campus has recently partnered with Intel and five lucky campuses were chosen to host a free breakfast with Intel. The breakfast...

• Chinatown

To fully experience all the diversity Chicago has to offer, head down to Chinatown and enjoy some of the city’s best-kept secrets. This...

• Katrina Sholeen

Katrina Sholeen always knew she wanted to pursue art. It came natural to her and that is why she is majoring in Studio Art. She said, “I...

• Beat that Cold

Goodbye summer, hello fall season! With the change in the weather comes allergies and of course the common cold. Not to panic because the...

• Dan Savage Q&A

Were you able to attend Sex in the Dark? Once again, it was a huge success, racking up more student activity than ever despite being...

• Volunteering Can Get You Hired!

Building up a resume throughout college can be difficult. Not only do you have to carefully evaluate which opportunities or experiences to...

• Damen

One of the perks of being a UIC student is having the city of Chicago to your disposal. Grab your U-pass, a friend, and warm scarf as you...

• Just Like the Last Guy

The story is always the same no matter who’s telling it; “I don’t understand em’ man…..I just can’t figure them out.” Sure, that’s a pretty...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style