Her Campus UIC Archives

• Jane Gabriel

Name : Jane Gabriel Year: Freshman Age: 18 Relationship Status: Single Hometown: Mundelein, IL. Q: What is your major? A: Undeclared but I'...

• Row Away

Laser lights strike like sweet singing vultures in “All the Rowboats,” pecking at your head when the sound of drums accompanies Regina...

• Bowman & Co.

Since it was Easter and all, of course I came home to visit my family! I decided to go explore a bit around my small, sleepy town and I...

• Theta Xi Fraternity!

Campus Celeb rities- Theta Xi Fraternity! This week's Campus Celebs come as no surprise. When these gentlemen aren't entertaining the...

• Alma Ramos

This Weeks Cutie is…… Name: Alma Ramos Age: 20 Year: Sophomore Here a few interesting questions I asked Alma about herself…. Q: What is...

• Learn Self-Defense!

The wonderfully beautiful and enticing city of Chicago serves as home to our own UIC Campus. And while there is always something to do, no...

• Girl Scout Season!

I'm sure you've all had your fair share of Girl Scout cookies in the past, and I'm almost certain half of you were even Girl Scouts (I sure...

• Best Restaurants around Campus

Living in Chicago, we are lucky to have every type of food available to us in a matter of minutes. Around UIC, we are close to Greek Town,...

• UIC Theatre Presents: Full Circle

Full Circle , by Charles Mee, is inspired by the Chinese myth of the Chalk Circle. A debate between capitalism and communism arrives, as a...

• Bryan Craig

Name: Bryan Craig Age: 22 Major: Architecture Relationship Status: Single Q: Some of your favorite hobbies or Interest? A: I manage and own...

• Find the Perfect Summer Job

Now that summer break is right around the corner, there will be many job openings for students. Looking for a job or internship can be...

• Karl Kraus

Karl Kraus is a Finance major, a Managerial Studies minor, and a member of the Honors College at the University of Illinois at Chicago...

• Spring break? Empty University!

UIC students, you had no trouble cashing out the friday before spring break! Here are a few shots of our very crowded university.

• At Another Standstill

While this time of the semester may have you feeling like you are at a standstill, take time to weigh your options. Make decisions that...

• Elliott Minge

Her Campus UIC sat down with Elliott Minge, a second year at UIC, and got a little down and personal about his passion and for Politics and...

• Explore

So now that the weather is finally up to par, it's time to enjoy the everything active and fabulous a Chicago Spring has in store for us...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style