Her Campus UIC Archives

• Humanities Lecture

If you are someone who studies “The Humanities,” or anything else within that category, you know that your majors and fields of study are...

• Noe Zuniga

Name: Noe Zuniga Age: 22 Desired Career: FBI Relationship Status: In a relationship Frat affiliation? Sigma Lambda Beta International Q:...

• Is it Spring Yet?

Pretty Lights have a way of adding a serious funk to their music, and “Gold Coast Hustle” certainly has been no exception. One moment you...

• Libbi Standerwick

This week’s Her Campus Celebrity is Libbi Standerwick, a blue eyed junior who works at a dental office in Lincoln Park. This celeb is the...

• Libbi Love

Elizabeth "Libbi" Standerwick is this week's HerCampus Celeb and the subject for this shoot! We snapped these shots on a gorgeous February...

• Free Comedy Sportz Improv Show

Friday February 24 th at 5:30 p.m. Montgomery Ward Lounge at Student Center East Comedy Sportz is coming back to the University of Illinois...

• Spring Break Alternatives

Even though you’re not going to the Caribbean or some other hot oasis for spring break, you can still enjoy your break and do new and...

• St. Baldrick’s

For those of you who haven’t heard of St. Baldrick’s, it is a volunteer-based charity that centers on raising money to find a cure for...

• UIC Basketball Game

Need plans for Thursday night? Well, now you have some! Come to the UIC Basketball game at 7:00 P.M. on the 23 rd , for a whole lot of fun...

• Rachel Ehrenberg

This week's Campus Celebrity is Rachel Ehrenberg! Rachel is a second year student at UIC, majoring in Theatre Performance. She recently...

• Leo Bezanis

Name: Leo Bezanis Age: 19 Major: Communications Relationship Status: Single Q: Some of your favorite hobbies or Interest? A: “Sports in...

• Vesna Mitrovic

Vesna Mitrovi? is a Communication major, a Philosophy minor and a member of the Serbian Student Organization at the University of Illinois...

• Coupon Crazy

The TLC show “Extreme Couponer” has definitely brought to light the benefits of using coupons. People leave the store with four carts with...

• Inspiration

Some people think that one needs a fancy schmancy camera to take good pictures.. Not true at all! This weeks blog is inspired by...

• Aaron Espara

Name: Aaron Espara Age: 21 Major : Criminology Relationship Status? A: Taken (2 years & 3 months) Q: Some of your favorite hobbies or...

• What is a Serving Anyway?

The secret is in your hand! · ½ cup- cupped hand For sauces, pudding or beans · 1 Tbsp- Thumb For Peanut butter, cheese · 1 tsp- tip of...

• Your Passion is Calling You

Glide down a slope of hardened snow upon the first utterance of red, yellow, and purple, in Kathleen Edwards’s, “For the Record.” It’s...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style