Her Campus UIC Archives

• Sex & a Movie

Staying around campus for the beginning of Winter Break? Just because finals are over doesn’t mean that there isn’t any more fun! Are you...

• Winter Break!

Now that finals are done, I hope that all of our collegiettes are enjoying their break to explore cute vintage shops and enjoy the morning...

• Amanda Lid

Amanda Lid graduated from UIC in 2008 with a degree in criminal justice and sociology. She would like to work for the federal government,...

• Winter WonderFest at Navy Pier

The holiday season brings about plenty of opportunities to venture out from one’s normal routine of school, work, and the, at times,...

• Raul Vargas

Nominee's School UIC Campus Cutie Nominee Name Raul Vargas Nominee's Year 2013 Nominee's Major Architecture Nominee's Relationship Status...

• Happy Finals Week!

HAPPY FINALS WEEK! The ladies of Phi Sigma Sigma took a little break to take a nice holiday card picture for their parents. Such dolls, are...

• Occupy Movement

I have met many college students who have voiced strong opinions on why they partake in the nation-wide Occupy movement. On the contrary, I...

• Low Fat Food Options

Even if you eat lots of food low in fat, this does not mean that you automatically lose weight. There is a reason why this is so. An...

• Creative & Cheap DIY Projects

Over winter break, take time to relax, unwind, and let out your creative side with these creative and fun do-it-yourself projects! From...

• Anotha Killa Week

Slip into the fresh scent of ruby red strawberries with “Solid Ground” by Maps and Atlases and the Beatles inspired flute. After all,...

• Holiday Concert

Ready for the Christmas festivities to begin? The radio is already playing holiday music, the shopping sprees have begun, and the cold...

• Have Fun During Finals Week!

Finals are coming up next week! And although this is a stressful time for all of us, it is important to remember that it is all for the...

• Ricardo Medina

Campus Cutie Nominee Name Ricardo Medina Nominee's Year 2013 Nominee's Major Criminal Justice Nominee's Relationship Status Single Nominee'...

• Eduardo Mujica

Eduardo Mujica is the first in his family to graduate high school and go to college. This May he will graduate with a degree in Bachelor of...

• After Fast Food

The easiest way to break our so called “diet” is through a visit to a fast food restaurant. Going to a drive-through once in a while is ok...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style