Her Campus UIC Archives

• Jared Deinlein

Jared Deinlein is majoring in graphic design however his true passion is oil painting. Shown above is his oil painting called Shirley . To...

• Learn How to Take Notes!

Not happy with your Midterm grades? It’s not too late to drastically improve your performance in classes this semester. Sometimes we...

• “You’re the Chef”

For those of us who watch the Food Network, whether it be for learning recipes or cooking techniques, or for watching our favorite...

• Maria Thiakos

Maria Thiakos is a UIC flames dancer. She first auditioned for the UIC Flames at the beginning of her freshman year in the fall 2008. She...

• October skies and city limits.

“For a moment the last sunshine fell with romantic affection upon her glowing face; her voice compelled me forward breathlessly as I...

• Halloween Activities

Halloween is upon us! It’s the one holiday that we can dress like crazies, act like crazies, and get away with it without being called a...

• Let’s Raise Some Calves

Calf raises are a great exercise because they can be done anywhere and everywhere. They can be worked in an elevator, dorm room, or on the...

• Songs for a Break-up

Everyone has to go through them. My mother once told me, “You have to go through the weeds to get to the flower.” A break-up brings up many...

• Shawn Varghese

Name: Shawn Varghese Year in School: Sophmore Major: Kinesiology Astro-Sign: LIbra Favorite Color: Green Interests: Keeping fit, Hanging...

• BLISS CHICAGO

Thank you Her Campus for the B.I.P (Bliss Important Person) pass to use at the Chicago-Lakeshore W Hotel Bliss Spa - http://www.blissworld...

• Cheap Dates in the Chicago Area

We’re in college so it’s understandable that we don’t have much money, but after countless movie nights with your boyfriend, it can make...

• So what is a Healthy Diet?

A healthy diet provides all the nutrients and energy your body needs and it is made up of four major elements. · Adequacy · Moderation ·...

• Bonnie Gentry

Bonnie Gentry is an English major, but when she first started college she was an accounting major. “I knew I was horrible with math but I...

• Nathan Piland

Name: Nathan Piland Age: 20 Year in School: Sophomore Major: Electrical Engineering Astro-Sign: Libra Favorite Color: Blue Interests:...

• Chicago's Commoners

Street photography is the act of portraying society with candids of everyday people in common places. Here are a few shots that I believe...

• Charity Walk

Without having to take any surveys, I’m willing to bet that most of you are tired of hearing about all the bad things happening in both...

• Monica Nash

Monica Nash was originally majoring in English Education, but immediately changed her mind when she took a media writing course with Linda...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style