7 Halloween Netflix & Chill Flicks!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UIC chapter.

7 Halloween Movies to Netflix and Chill to: 

1. The Babadook 

Aka the movie everyone either love or hates. This movie is definitely a Halloween watch that you must judge for yourself. It will give you some twisted insight to the thing that lives under your bed.

2. Scream

This flick is one that you can never go wrong with. It is a classic that you will encounter one time or another. Do yourself a favor and watch the original!

3. American Psycho 

This one is a personal favorite, probably due to my love for Christian Bale and Jared Leto together. This sick and twisted movie is one to die for. 

4. Rosemary’s Baby

Another classic!!!

5. Children of the Corn

This typical Stephen King Halloween flick is one that will never go wrong. This 1984 film is just as creepy as the novel. But, if reading isn’t your thing, the movie will suffice. 

6. Any of the Saw movies 

I mean if you wanna throw up your popcorn, this movie is definitely for you. Halloween is about gore!

7. Sharknado 

JUST KIDDING!!!

Anna Rubino

Illinois '19

Anna Rubino is currently a senior at the University of Illinois at Chicago and majoring in Communications and Business Administration. She hopes to work in the sports marketing field and use her passion and knowledge of sports as a career.
Erin is a Communication student at the University of Illinois at Chicago and the President and Editor-in-Chief of UIC's Her Campus chapter. On a daily basis, she can be found making excessive film references and getting overly emotional about superhero TV shows. She has a deep passion for writing, movies, music, good books, and great food, and will gladly talk your ear off about all of the above if prompted to do so.