6 Ways To Celebrate the Begining of Summer!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UIC chapter.
  1. Chipotle Anyone?

Everyone knows that nothing is better on the belly or the spirit than a Chipotle burrito or burrito bowl after a hard week of finals! Celebrate all that hard work with something your taste buds will love!

1. Shopping- Boohoo.com!

Boohoo’s newest #WeAreUSA campaign is all about being unapologetically YOU!  Boohoo.com has grown from the UK’s best kept secret to one of the fastest growing international e-tailers; it has quickly evolved into a global fashion leader of its generation. Visit their website for some retial therapy after a hard week of finals!

1. Rich Bitch by Nicole LAPIN- Budgeting sucks, but so does being broke!

Do your eyes glaze over just thinking about the mumbo-jumbo of finance? Do you break out into hives at the thought of money? Well, sister, you are not alone. Get this amazing book for a great summer read now that the semester is done! Learn how to get control of your financials with RICH BITCH!

1. Crunch Live — online workouts!

Nothing says #CelebrateYourself  better than getting in shape for the summer! Crunch Live is considered  “one of America’s most innovative online gyms.” It lets you work out from wherever you see fit (at school, home, hotel room, on vacation outdoors, etc).  Get in back in shape for the summer with Crunch Live.

1. Chloe + Isabel C+I Gem Program!

#CelebrateYourself with Chloe & Isabelle! Become a part of their  C+I  GEM program this summer and be set up for career success through gaining marketable, real-world experience – a meaningful opportunity to build both your resume and your bank account.  GEM Merchandisers gain valuable sales, marketing, merchandising, and social media skills that set them apart in the job market. GEM alumni have gone on to land their dream jobs at Bloomingdales, Kate Spade, Julep, Madewell, Kleinfeld, and more!

Learn more and submit your application here

1. Blink Tattoos

Blink Tattoos has created the next level of temporary tattoos, and they’re here to help you have the best summer yet (and look fabulous all summer long!) Wear celebrity tattoos with the help of the LAX Collection, glow under black light with our MIA Collection, or rock inspirational ink with the DXB Collection.

Have and AMAZING Summer Collegiettes! HCXO, <3

Claudia was born in Mexico and moved to Chicago at the age of 8. She is currently attending the University of Illinois at Chicago as a Marketing major. She is really excited to be a part of the HerCampus team and is ready to make HC grow at UIC. She can’t go a day without exercising and especially enjoys Zumba! She loves fashion and reads blogs every day, that’s where she gets her inspiration when she dresses, and hopes to one day have her own! Claudia is currently a representative for AKIRA Chicago, for discount codes contact her at (cmarti74@uic.edu). She strives to be a better person every day, and is really thankful for everything she has. One of Claudia’s favorite quotes is “Enjoy all that you have while you pursue everything that you want”.