6 Reasons Why Target Is A Girl’s Best Friend

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UIC chapter.

Bored? Feeling stress? In need to shop for some new things? Target has it all, literally! Here are 6 reasons why Target is a girl’s best friend! 

1. Starbucks!

9 times out of 10 there’s a Starbucks inside the store. What else can a girl ask for? There’s coffee right at her fingertips. 

2. Colorful and organized isles

Everything is organized, which makes shopping a whole lot easier compared to other department store where items are thrown all over the place.

3. The clothes and shoes

Oh my goodness, their clothes and shoes are always cute! Trust me, that’s no understatement.

4. The $1, $3, and $5 section

It’s not like items from the dollar store, these items are super cute. Plus, there are always new items added weekly whether they are everyday essentials, seasonal, or holiday items. You will always find a steal!

5. Tasty snacks and foods that is exclusive only to Target

All I can say is make your next grocery stop at Target.

6. There’s something for everyone

From the pets in your family to your grandparents, there’s something for everyone.

Raven is sophomore at the University of Illinois at Chicago. She majoring in UIC college of education as an early childhood educator. She dreams of one day teaching in both private and public schools. She has a passion for young people and most importantly patience. During Raven's free time from class she likes to shop, catch up on missed shows and more SHOPPING. Raven is sometimes shy but love meeting new people - ironic!  
UIC Contributor.