This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UIC chapter.

Whether you snapchat all your meals or tweet every random thought that crosses your mind, no matter how much you share on social media, there are just some things you do that you won’t admit to. Let’s be honest: almost every girl has done at least one of these things.

1. Using your phone while sitting on the toilet.

2. Pretending to text someone when there’s a cute guy near you.

3. Looking through store windows at your butt as you walk past.

4. Taking numerous selfies until you find the right one.

5. Lurking on your ex’s social media page. 

Raven is sophomore at the University of Illinois at Chicago. She majoring in UIC college of education as an early childhood educator. She dreams of one day teaching in both private and public schools. She has a passion for young people and most importantly patience. During Raven's free time from class she likes to shop, catch up on missed shows and more SHOPPING. Raven is sometimes shy but love meeting new people - ironic!  
Erin is a Communication student at the University of Illinois at Chicago and the President and Editor-in-Chief of UIC's Her Campus chapter. On a daily basis, she can be found making excessive film references and getting overly emotional about superhero TV shows. She has a deep passion for writing, movies, music, good books, and great food, and will gladly talk your ear off about all of the above if prompted to do so.