This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UH chapter.

Summer is just around the corner. With a little over a month of classes left to go, the time to land your summer job or internship is rapidly slipping away. Cash is necessary, and to get that you’re going to need to work. If you’re unsure about where to find said job, you don’t need to look any further than WayUp.

WayUp is a job search engine designed especially for college students and recent graduates to get their dream jobs or to land a paid internship. It takes three seconds to sign up (and you can do it with your Facebook account!), and majority of the application are one click. If none of this is enough to sway you, here are some fun (and I do mean fun) facts about this job search site:

ONE:

It literally costs NOTHING for you to join. Of all the money you’ll earn from the amazing job you’re sure to land, not one penny of it will go to maintaing a profile on the website.

TWO:

For every three jobs you apply for (remember the one-click feature!) you’re likely to get one of them. Yup! One in three students get a job on WayUp! I don’t know about you, but I like those odds a whole bunch.

THREE:

WayUp has features that help you to land that job: resumes 101, common interview questions, and cover letter tips are just SOME of the amazing articles that will help you to be more enticing to employers (like Gap, Starbucks, CBS, and Disney).

FOUR:

Every single one of the jobs that will show up on your feeds are ones that you are qualified for. Like a dating site, WayUp sorts potential matches for you. Everything you see, you can do. Sometimes, you’ll even get a notification from an employer asking for you to apply. Isn’t that a great ego boost?

Jacqueline is a current student at the University of Houston, and is pursuing a degree in Communications. She enjoys long walks to the bookstore, Korean BBQ, succulents, and chats about history. You can follow her everywhere @nobentspines.
Irina Alejandro is a sophomore at the University of Houston, getting a major in political science and two minors women's studies and international affairs. In her spare time she loves singing loudly in the shower, forcing herself to workout, and talking excessively about politics. She also enjoys long walks on the beach, going to PTA meetings and crying over minor inconveniences. If you want to contact her for a date, leave a comment on one of her articles.