sean o KMn4VEeEPR8 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
sean o KMn4VEeEPR8 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

The Summer Essentials You Need

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UH chapter.

Gather around ladies, and take a look at the things in the Her Campus Summer Survival Kit! With Summer less than a month away, and finals coming up, you will need everything you can get your hands on to get through everything.

The hot weather is coming and in Houston it comes and hits you from May until…well, next May. To keep yourself fresh use Secret Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant in Waterlily, a scent that promises to keep you smelling amazing even when you’re outside in the 104 weather.

Speaking of staying fresh, with the Summer’s Eve travel size wipes you can use them on the go with the sizes perfect to slip into your purse or back pocket for on-the-go needs. The wipes have free-from harsh ingredients and come in two different scents: Coconut Water and Mandarin Blossom

White Fur by Jardine Bline is a novel that will truly engage you from beginning to end! From love, to careers, to up and downs, read this to keep you relaxed through the hot months, from the beach to you backyard hammock. If that’s not enough to hook you, here’s a preview. “A stunning star-crossed love story set against the glitz and grit of 1980s New York City. When Elise Perez meets Jamey Hyde on a desolate winter afternoon, fate implodes, and neither of their lives will ever be the same. Although they are next-door neighbors in New Haven, they come from different worlds. Elise grew up in a housing project without a father and didn’t graduate from high school; Jamey is a junior at Yale, heir to a private investment bank fortune and beholden to high family expectations. Nevertheless, the attraction is instant, and what starts out as sexual obsession turns into something greater, stranger, and impossible to ignore. “

The Essie eyebrow pencil is one that everyone can use to define, outline, and fill in eyebrows! It glides on and helps you look your best whether you’re gonna hang out outside with your friends or inside in the air conditioning.

Irina Alejandro is a sophomore at the University of Houston, getting a major in political science and two minors women's studies and international affairs. In her spare time she loves singing loudly in the shower, forcing herself to workout, and talking excessively about politics. She also enjoys long walks on the beach, going to PTA meetings and crying over minor inconveniences. If you want to contact her for a date, leave a comment on one of her articles.