No Surgery? No Problem, Nose Job in 4, 3 ,2…1!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UH chapter.

Before & After:
Step 1:
After applying your basic face makeup, using a flat sided brush like so, take your contour powder (here I am using Anastasia’s Contour Kit) and outline the edges of your nose connecting up towards your eyebrows.
Step 2:
Using the same brush, outline the bottom of your nose right above your nostrils!
Step 3:
Next, take your index finger and thumb and blend in the contour line you made so there are no harsh lines! It’s kind of like you are pinching your nose. Make sure you are blending up and down and all around avoiding the bridge of your nose aka the center.
Step 4:

Take your favorite highlighting powder (here I am using my fave which is Carli Bybel’s Eyeshadow & Highlighting Palette) and place highlight down the bridge of your nose and on the tip. This will add an even narrower effect to enhance your nose.

And voila! That’s how you get a non-surgical nose job in just 4 easy steps!

I recently graduated from University of Houston with a degree in Teaching and Learning specialized in teaching mathematics in grades 4th-8th! Although teaching is my calling, I am also an aspiring make-up artist hoping to give tips and tricks on how to feel and look your best! In my free time I like to binge watch Netflix and waste my days watching make-up tutorials on YouTube. ♥ Follow me on Instagram: @AndreaSenior
"Writing means sharing. It's part of the human condition to want to share things - thoughts, ideas, opinions."