This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UH chapter.

I’d like to give a very special thank you to Elise for kindly sending me this Get to Work Book

I’m the biggest stationery I have ever met. Trust me. I’m always on the lookout for the latest planners, journals and pens. Basically all the wonders that make up office product heaven. Having said this, I’m here to introduce you one of the most awesome planners I’ve set my eyes on. Get to Work Book was created by Elise Blaha Cripe. (By the way, we can’t thank her enough for it!) It is designed to help you make real progress in order to complete your biggest goals. It is made of recycled material from 100% post-consumer waste. Being productive and eco-friendly at the same time? Yes please!

Its minimal look is one of the many things I love about this planner. The visual element of the planner allows it to match many people’s aesthetics and personalities. One of the biggest problems in the search of the “perfect planner” is that we often get overwhelmed with the pre-established color schemes. We tend to fall out of love with certain designs or colors because our style and interests evolve constantly. The simplicity of Get to Work Book is like a blank canvas, allowing you to make it your own. You can go ham with stickers and beautiful calligraphy, or keep it simple with a black pen and a highlighter.

There are very special reasons why I recommend Get to Work Book to my fellow college students. There is plenty amount of space available to brainstorm, doodle and take notes. You can even journal if you’d like. The “project breakdown” pages help you complete large and important tasks. (Ahem, essays and presentations!) The “reflect and goal setting” pages help you see how much you’ve accomplished and set new goals. These are a good way to encourage you to stay on track.  

Features

Get to Work Book comes in to different cover options: Black Bookboard and Classic Chipbord

Size:  8.25x9x1 in (Perfect for a college backpack!)

Monday-Sunday weekly spreads to plan your week

Full monthly calendars for important dates

Sturdy monthly tabs for organization

Year-at-a-glance spread

14 “project breakdown” pages

13 “reflect and goal-set” pages

12 motivational prints that can be removed and used to your own liking!

Get to Work Book is an excellent tool. If you hope to increase productivity, get assignments done and keep your life together, this is the ideal planner for you. I sincerely hope that you take the time to check this planner out. Want to know more about Get to Work Book? Give the links below some love!

Get to Work Book Official Website

Get to Work Book Instagram

Get to Work Book Facebook Page

Get to Work Book Twitter

Madeline, also known as Maddie is a student at the College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences. She is majoring in Spanish with a minor in Education. Maddie enjoys reading, wrting, and ballet. Follow her on Instagram: @maddieareyes
Irina Alejandro is a sophomore at the University of Houston, getting a major in political science and two minors women's studies and international affairs. In her spare time she loves singing loudly in the shower, forcing herself to workout, and talking excessively about politics. She also enjoys long walks on the beach, going to PTA meetings and crying over minor inconveniences. If you want to contact her for a date, leave a comment on one of her articles.