TV Shows You Should Be Watching This Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UGA chapter.

1. New Girl

Be excited. Be very excited because not only did the fourth season of New Girl premiere on Fox on September 16th, the third season was also added to Netflix. You no longer have to feel the sadness and emptiness after a new episode has just ended because now you can immediately start rewatching season 3 on Netflix. Nick and Jess are broken up, but the show is by no means lacking in humor. May your lives be blessed with popcorn, chocolate, and plenty of Winston’s horribly hilarious pranks.

2. Modern Family

The show that has won the Emmy for “Outstanding Comedy Series” every season since it’s premiere is coming back on September 24th on ABC. With Cam and Mitchell as newly weds and Alex getting ready to go to college, this season promises to be full of plenty of problems that will result in hilarious solutions. Prepare yourself for the return of the super sassy Lily, goofy Phil and hilariously flamboyant Cam because this season is sure to impress.

3. Gilmore Girls

If it wasn’t enough that New Girl and Modern Family are both premiering in the same month, the complete series of Gilmore Girls (that’s right, I said complete) is being added to Netflix on October 1st. The excitement is almost too much to handle, so stock up on delicious snacks now because your calendar for October just became totally booked. You’ll now be able to watch Lorelai and Rory’s witty humor whenever you want and bond with them all over again. Netflix truly deserves a round of applause. 

Danielle is a senior at the University of Georgia majoring in English and minoring in Sociology. You can usually find her dividing her time between being Campus Correspondent of Her Campus UGA, binge-watching Grey's Anatomy on Netflix and daydreaming about being one of Beyonce's backup dancers. If you want to know more about Danielle, you can follow her on Instagram (@danielleknecole_) or Twitter (@DanielleKnecole).