Top 10 Online Shows to Watch

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UGA chapter.

Wake up. Eat breakfast. Morning classes. Lunch. Afternoon classes. Ramsey. Organization meetings. Dinner. Homework. Bedtime. Repeat.

While our schedules vary, replacing homework with hanging out with friends or going downtown, one thing remains constant: collegiettes do not have time to physically sit in front of a television for long periods of time. And what on earth can we do with those breaks between classes that aren’t long enough to allot time to go back to our dorms or apartments (other than homework)? Luckily, we have Netflix, delivering masses of shows instantly, to pass the time. Here’s what’s hot on Netflix right now.

1. One Tree Hill

The lives of brothers and rivals Lucas and Nathan Scott and their friends will consume you like no other show. After all, there’s only one Tree Hill.

2. 24

Watch Jack Bauer stop terrorist threats in the real time action-packed series.

3. Friday Night Lights

Georgia football season may be over, but you can still get your fix in Friday Night Lights. Watch the drama that surrounds Coach Taylor and the Dillon Panthers on and off the field.

4. Gossip Girl

Take a peek into the lives of the upper east side’s most infamous while placing guesses on who is Gossip Girl. You know you love it. XOXO HC!

5. The Hills

Who really ever gets tired of watching the drama that transpires on the reality show between Lauren, Heidi, Audrina, and even Kristin? Definitely not us!

6. How I Met Your Mother

Suit up and learn how Ted Mosby met his wife…eventually.

7. 30 Rock

Laugh and laugh at the antics of Tracy, Jenna, Kenneth, Liz, and Jack behind the scenes of “TGS with Tracy Jordan.”

8. Scandal

It is as good as its hype. If you missed the opportunity to get addicted before the beginning of the second season, watch the first season now but don’t make the same mistake once the second season is up!

9. Pretty Little Liars

ABC Family’s teen suspense-filled drama has taken off, drawing in viewers with the burning question: Who is A? Watch and make guesses with your friends!

10. Arrested Development

After five years the comedy is making a comeback. Catch up with the Bluth family before the new season starts on Netflix in May.