Stop Everything And Follow Christina Perri on Social Media for Baby Cuteness

Everyone has heard a Christina Perri song at one point or another.  Whether it be Jar of Hearts, A Thousand Years, or Human, Perri is prolific as far as radio hits go.

What you may not know is that Perri recently had a baby! On Jan. 17, 2018 Perri gave birth to her first child with husband Paul Costabile. Her sweet daughter is named Carmella Stanley Costabile, and she's been featured heavily on Perri's social media lately.

While everyone loves cute baby photos, how about cute baby videos? Perri has been treating fans to adorable videos of her singing to Carmella, while Carmella coos and gurgles along to her songstress mother's gentle voice. These videos are way too cute for us to handle! The videos have mostly been via Instagram Story, and disappear after 24 hours, so be sure to follow Perri on her Instagram and Twitter

Here's a sneak peek at the adorableness in store for you if you follow Perri:

These videos are sure to put a smile on your face and fill you with baby-induced joy on a rainy day. 

Maggie is pursing a Public Relations degree with a minor in Political Science at the University of Georgia. Maggie is not quite sure what she wants to do with her life, but she hopes it makes her parents and Lin-Manuel Miranda proud. Her regular Starbucks order is a grande iced green tea latte, and you can find her on Instagram and Twitter @maggie_cav.

You Might Also Enjoy