Stay Fresh This Summer With Our Her Campus Survival Kit!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UGA chapter.

Finals are over, and it’s time to soak up some sun to melt away the stress of the last school year. Whether you’re taking classes in Athens, studying abroad, working a summer job, or hanging out at the beach (lucky you!), it’s important to stay fresh for whatever life throws at you. To stay cool under the summer Georgia sun, try some of these products!

1. Secret Deodorant

It’s no ~secret~ that this Secret Invisible Solid Cool Waterlily deodorant will keep you fresh this summer! With 11 fragrances to choose from, there’s something for everyone. Some of our team members have the mini version of the deodorant stashed in backpacks and purses for on-the-go freshness. It’s definitely a summer essential!

2. Flawless Brows

No summer makeup look is complete without nicely groomed brows. The Eyebrow Designer pencil from essence cosmetics is a pencil and eyebrow brush all in one! Try it out this summer to whip your brows into shape.

3. Feminine Freshness

This new line from Summer’s Eve is made with simple ingredients and no harsh chemicals to help support a natural pH. Try it to help you stay fresh down under on those sweltering summer days.

4. A Good Book

One of the best summer essentials is a great read! White Fur by Jardine Libaire is the perfect love story for your summer beach read. Star-crossed lovers and 1980s New York? Count me in!

Have a fresh and fabulous summer, collegiettes!

Kendall is pursuing a bachelors in journalism and a masters in emerging media in at the University of Georgia. After joining Her Campus UGA in the fall of 2015, she became one of the team's Campus Correspondents in fall 2016. During this time, HC UGA has flourished, moving from the Bronze level all the way to Pink, and it has been selected for national partnerships including the Her Campus Tour in 2018. Kendall hopes to someday work in the intersection of technology and journalism, and she adores books, travel, volunteering, and the color teal.