jakob owens B5sNgRtYPQ4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jakob owens B5sNgRtYPQ4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Relationship Goals As Told By Instagram

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UGA chapter.

It seems as if everything these days is considered relationship goals. From, cuddling, kissing and going on cute dates, social media has allowed couples to show off their relationship for the world to see. Here are some of the cutest relationship goals according to Instagram.

Matching Outfits

Matching with your significant other may sound incredibly cheesy, but what’s a relationship without doing something a bit cheesy and cliche every once in a while.

Graduating/Getting an Education

Getting your degree doesn’t require a significant other at all, but we all know how stressful college can be. Having someone to motivate you and encourage you to pursue your dreams can be a pretty good thing.

Cuddling

Who doesn’t love a good cuddle session?

Traveling

We have all seen the pictures on Instagram where a couple is holding hands in a serene and beautiful location. If you love to travel, or go to new places, then grab your bae and explore together!

Fitness

Motivate each other to stay in shape. A couple that feels good, looks good!

Making Cute Videos

There are various video apps that you can use on Instagram. Try one out with your love and make a cute or funny video together.

While it’s fun to see other couple’s relationship goals on social media, it’s important to remember to make your relationship your own. Create your own goals, and as long as you and your significant other are enjoying each other’s company, anything can be a relationship goal.

I am a third year student at UGA and an intended broadcast journalism major.