The Last Month of School As Told By March Madness

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UGA chapter.

April is finally here everyone! We are officially four weeks away from Summer Break. But the only thing stopping us from those long summer nights with friends and non-stop binge-watching of Black Mirror is the last month of school. The last month makes us feel so many mixed emotions and puts us all in a state of “madness”. Here are the different emotions you will go through during the last month of school as told by NCAA March Madness.

1. When you have no motivation to do your work.

2. When you do good all semester long so you don’t have to stress over finals.

3. When you don’t take your work seriously all semester long so you have to be on a grind for the next four weeks.

4. When you just want to watch Netflix and call it a semester 

5. When you’re not in the mood to do your extracurricular responsibilities.

6. When you’re out of Paw Points (only UGA student’s will understand).

7. When you decide to ask your teacher if they can bump up your grade.

8. Sleeping through your classes.

9. Realizing it’s not possible to get the grade you set out for.

10. Regretting taking the “easy class”.

11. Counting down the days until you can leave.

12. Still stressing ’cause you don’t have a summer plan lined up.

13. When the semester  is not going your way. 

14. Or when the semester is going way better than you thought.

Either way, finish out the semester strong and come out as the champion we all know you are.

Thumbnail Photo by sydney Rae on Unsplash. All Gifs are provided by Giphy.com 

Hey y'all. My name is Jayda Hill and I am currently a student at the University of Georgia trying to navigate adulting. I am Advertising major with a minor in Sports Management and a certificate in New Media. Besides writing, I enjoy laughing with friends, eating at my favorite places, reading, watching college football, movies, Youtube videos, and shows on Hulu and Netflix. I can't wait to channel my inner Carrie Bradshaw with Her Campus UGA.