How Much Sleep Will You Get During the Final Weeks of School? Find Out Based on Your Sign!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UGA chapter.

It’s time to make it or break it! With the last few weeks of the school year rolling in fast, students only have so much time to bring up their grades and save their GPAs. The last tests, projects, and papers before finals have all been assigned with a due date that will be here before you know it! So with such a busy schedule, where does sleep come in? Find out how much sleep you’ll be getting during the final stretch based on your zodiac sign.

Aries: 6-8 hours of sleep a day, but when finals week roles around, you can count on getting four to six hours a day. What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger, as they always say. 

Taurus: 25/8, what even are “worries”? You’ll get what you need to get done, but you value sleep and can’t function without it. You’ll make it through finals week well rested.

Gemini: You either sleep or you don’t, there’s no in-between. Count on hardly any when finals week approaches.

Cancer: You will find a way to get at least seven hours of sleep every night, even if that means sleeping for five hours and napping for two, you know how to make it happen. You might be a little upset about only getting four to five hours of sleep during finals week, but you know you have to get things done, so what’s a few hours?

Leo: Experts say seven hours is what you need, so seven hours is what you’re going to get. Anything less should be illegal. You know how to organize your time, so you’ll make sure you’ve gotten enough sleep throughout finals week.

Virgo: Between six to eight hours of sleep (depending on how many times you hit snooze). You will calculate how much longer you can sleep in during finals week before having to give up your bed.

Libra: Maybe five hours, maybe eight hours, honestly it just depends on when you think sacrificing your sleep is the best choice. Finals week might be a little bumpy, but in the end, life is more than a few grades right? You’re more about living life and being successful. You won’t let these letters and numbers define you. (*snaps* you tell em’ girl!)

Scorpio: Three to six hours of sleep each night, during finals week, if everything gets done, you’ll sleep… Maybe for an hour or two. Naps are a thing, right?

Sagittarius: Sleep? I heard it’s for the dead. Whether you’re studying or just living life, you hardly get a decent amount of sleep regularly, so expect nothing less during finals week. This may or may not lead to you becoming slaphappy. You’re similar to a Libra and a dash of Capricorn in this way (see what their explanations are, too).

Capricorn: A solid five hours of sleep each night, only because you spent two hours thinking about your goals and dreams, what you’ll do next weekend, the cutie in your bio class that you made eye contact with yesterday, etc. During final weeks, you’ll spend those two hours stressing, but hoping for the best.

Aquarius: The only reason you ever lose sleep is because you procrastinate, but you’re really good at getting things done when you’re crunched for time. No worries, finals will be a breeze with or without sleep. (P.S. – Stress will still be stuck to you like glue, nothing new though, you always make it through.)

Pisces: You’re a dreamer, that’s why during the day, you can sleep with your eyes open and daydream (haha get it?). Any free time you get you’ll definitely use it to sleep, so whatever sleep you lose, you’re sure to get it back. Finals week might be a little stressful, but after a solid powernap, you’re sure to make it through the day.

May your dreams be sweet, and your GPA even sweeter at the end of it all. If you ever need motivation within these next few weeks, just refrence the GIF below…that is all.

"Creativity is the way I share my soul with the world." -Brene Brown| Future Broadcaster| As always...Go Dawgs! Yours Truly, V ♡