Her Campus Finals Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UGA chapter.

The end of the semester has drawn near and finals week is upon us.  Finals are hard, but they don’t have to be. To help us get through these stressful times, Nationals sent us a little care package. We wouldn’t have made it through exam time without it. Thanks Nationals! Here’s a sneak peak into our end of the semester goody bag!

Chipotle buy-one-get-one free burrito cards are sure to get us through exam week. What collegiette doesn’t love a Chipotle study break?

LUNA bars galore. These bars are the ultimate healthy nutrition bars that are specially formulated for women! They provide nutrients, such as folic acid, calcium, iron and vitamin D. Staying healthy while studying and avoiding fast food will help our mind on track. Perfect for the collegiette on the go.

Popchips are the perfect option for chip-lovers These yummy make for the perfect snack when you’re studying late in the SLC. Goodbye pizza, hello Pop Chips.

Here at HCUGA, want to thank Her Campus and our favorite sponsors for sending us goodies in our #HCsurvivalkit!

Photo courtesy of HC Hofstra!

A student journalist at the University of Georgia, Brittini Ray has been writing for HCUGA since fall 2011. This past spring, she became the president of Her Campus UGA. Brittini also interns for zpolitics.com. She hopes to learn more about news and the journalsim industry.   Follow Brittini on Twitter